Two- Dominate

I woke up to seeing juuzo staring me right in the eyes, I blushed and jumped up quickly.

   "J-Juuzo what's wrong?" He shrugged his shoulders and moved his fingers through my hair. I tried to cover my face so he wouldn't see me. "Your hair is so beautiful..." He moved closer to me almost touching lips. I pushed him back softly, " J-Juuzo I'm sorry... I don't.. like you anymore..." He moved back and looked away.

Oh crap... Should I have not said that? I think he's mad..

I looked at him and got up quickly. " I have to go shopping... I can't sit in this hospital eating this disgusting food". I slowly pushed him out the door and put some clothes on. After I was done, I quickly grabbed my phone and went to the door. "I'm heading out Juu-!" As I opened the door, he aggressively grabbed my arm and turned me around. " Do you not listen? I said I'm coming everywhere with you".

I rolled my eyes and pushed him away, "Look I don't need you following me like a homeless puppy, if I encounter him again, I'll just defend myself like I did when I was younger". He made a pissed face and rolled his eyes, " You were young, your not young anymore and plus you're a human, not a ghoul."                                                                                                                                                             " Yea whatever, I'm still strong, stop doubting me!" I started walking out the door again until he reached for me, " Y/N, you cant defeat a ghoul. Just let me protect you.."                                                   " No! I don't need your help!"                                                                                                                                                                                                God... He pisses me off... so much

He let go of me and walked off, " Fine, go on your own"                                                                                         I made it into the city, the big apple. I walked into the store and grabbed everything I needed. Without noticing, I turned around and saw boris looking straight into my eyes. After a long intense stare he finally smiled, " Hey Y/N, how are you?" I kept looking at him and thinking of what Juuzo said until finally replying, " Heeeey boris, I'm doing pretty good"                                                    Despite the fact you OR someone else tried killing me...

"I wanted to know if you were free tonight?" I thought to myself, what if he wasn't the one who tried to kill me? What if it was someone else? Without knowing, I nodded and smiled,                             " What time tonight?" He looked around thinking of a time. "How about... 8? if that's not too bad for you." " 8? That's perfectly fine. I'll be there"                                                                                              Before I knew it, night hit and I was walking to his old house. I knocked on his door and he opened it. He sat me down at a table and brought me a cup of tea then sat next to me.                       " You really have grown up to be a fine woman" I blushed and shyly said thank you.                                " Do you have any plans for this weekend as well?"                                                                                               I took a sip of the tea and looked at him, " Nah, just the usual" I coughed again before taking another sip. " Hey, what did you put in this tea? I'm not feeling very well..." Before I knew it, I fell over to seeing a grin on his face.                                                                                                                                         After a long sleep, I woke up to a bad stomach ache, "God my stomach is killing me...." I tried getting up but saw I was tied up to a bed.                                                                                                                      "Ah you're up my beautiful princess, how was your nap?" He got on top of me and licked my face. I screamed trying to push him off but his grip was too strong. He pulled my shirt down and sucked on my neck leaving a hickey.                                                                                                                              " Stop it! Boris!" His eyes turned dark red with veins coming out. I screamed as loud as I could.   " No one can save you Y/N I will claim you... and make you mine" He slowly bit into my shoulder grasping on me tighter. In the blink of an eye, someone kicked him off. I turned around and saw Juuzo walking over with his psycho smile.                                                                                                                     "I would look away if I was you"