Morning

~~~Trigger Warning~~~   

      Crisp, my description of the air cold, yet crisp. Then again others wouldn't  view it like that since it is cold enough for the lake by Jay's house to be frozen. Getting up looking at the room to Jay's door sighing writing down something on a piece of paper. 

    "I'll always Love you, I'm sorry I never told you but I don't wanna divide you two. I'm just simply through"

The signing it with Love, Jasmine

     My wolf howls in pain realizing what i'm about to do but then take a wolf bane tablet feeling her begin to go quite again. I then place the note with a rose from the bush i've grown for her in the garden I made. I then head for the lake.

     I step onto the thicker layer and begin to walk to center of knowing its the deepest and thinnest part. Once making it to the center with each slow step I take I can feel my little weight still having an affect. In the distance I sense her waking up and seeing the note but I continue.

      I look down at the little clothing I have on so I know the cold water will take affect , and then I hear Jay call me in the distance yelling I don't know what. All I hear though is the soft cracking, then I jump and when I land there's a roar of a crack and a bitter cold. 

     I feel the chill and hear nothing in a pure silence and only see the bubbles i'm quickly blowing out my nose. 

   Then things go black.

~~~~~Authors Note~~~~~~~

Hey guys.... yahhhh     its been a year... ummmmm....whoops.... sorryyyyy

Love you guys

Sincerely Brook~