The beginning

Quinn pov: I walk through the halls of  McKinley I see Finn and that thing talking I don't know her name and I don't care I said lying to my self I do know her name it's Rachel and I do care "Hi Finn hi rupal what are you doing talking to her "I said with anger but also jealousy "were Science partners" Finn said nervously I knew he secretly liked her. I just am jealous.

Rachel's pov: I was talking to Finn when a Smokine hot girl came by WHOA I thought to myself! "Hi Finn hi rupal what are you doing talking to her"Quinn said wow I love when she plays hard to get. We dated before she even knew Finn.finn says something I didn't pay attention I just nodded my head. "Hey Rach" finn saying trying to snap me out of it. "What" I said "you okay " finn said nervously "yeah well I better get to my next class" I said trying to walk fast then I hear finn yelling my name"Rachel"finn yelled "yeah" I said "that was your last class you sure your okay" he walks towards me and puts his hand on my forehead "yup gotta go bye" I ran as fast as I could.

The next day

Finns pov: I was really worried about Rachel she was acting weird yesterday. I hear her I try to scare her  "BOO!" I what I saw next was very scary it was QUINN MY GIRLFRIEND KISSING RACHEL ! wait no not kissing MAKING OUT. "What the hell!" I said shocked
"Finn it's not what it looks like " Rachel said. "Really cause it looks like you stole my girlfriend" I yelled. Then Quinn starts making out with her again like what even I'm right there. I stormed off.