1. You fall....(edited to non-cringiness[?])

Right now I'm with my cr-- friend.. Frisk! We decided we would take a walk, and get away from all the school drama, so we took a walk to Mt. Ebbt. And plus, people dared us to. And we got to the top and some guy jumped at me! I backed up, and I heard Frisk say "(Y/n)! Stop! Your gonna fall!" I tried to stop but the guy knocked me down with him...

.

.

.

I woke up in pain, shot up, thats when I saw Frisk laying beside me. He must've came down for me...that...That IDIOT! HE COULD'VE DIED! I sighed, went over to him, and took some water from my backpack, and poured it on him. He shot up and signed '(Y/n)! why'd you do that?' I shrug. Did I mention that he was a selective mute? Welp. We both stared at eachother in peaceful silence, that was, until a flower popped out of the ground...I jumped back, and Frisk just sat there.The flower-with-a-face said "Howdy! I'm Flowey! Flowey The Flower!" ((A/n): I almost put: "Howdy! Im Flowey! Flower da FLOWEH" No joke.)

~~>FRISK P.O.V!<~~

A flower popped out of the ground, and I could tell (Y/n) was scared. I gave them a sympathetic look, but their eyes were stuck on Flowey.

~~>TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY Flower DA FLOWEH<~~

Me and (Y/n) Finnally got to Goat mom's house, but (Y/n) having only 2 HP, passed out, so I carried them the rest of the way, Toriel told me that I should put them to bed, so they could rest, so I did. Toriel told me the pie was ready, but I told her I would wait for (Y/n) to wake up.

.

.

.

They finnally woke up, so I brought them to eat. When we managed to convince Toriel to let us go to Snowdin.

Hai! ITSA MEH MARIO! I'm kidding.

ANyWaYs Its really late so imma leave you at a cliffhanger .-.

Dont hate me ;^;

BAIIIIIII <_>

LOVE YA'LL!