Chapter 23

Jace's POV
She's gone.

She's really gone. I lost the only real family i have left.

Tears are rolling down my face again and I feel dizzy.

Its not true.

Its not.

She isn't dead.

I keep trying to tell myself but it is. I lost her. I punch the wall over and over again creating a hole.

"CLEAR!" I hear in the background. Then i hear a shock of some sort.

"AGAIN!CLEAR!" I hear again and I look in the direction feeling the slightest bit of hope.

"WE HAVE A HEART BEAT!LETS MAKE SURE SHE DOESNT HAVE ANY MORE DEMON POISON NOW!" I hear

She is alive!

I look over at Alec who has a look of relief and worry. Then at Izzy who looks at her rune that is slowly coming back.

"She's alive!" I yell and we all run towards her room

When we try to enter Hodge pulls us back except Izzy. "We need space and Isabelle we need you since your her parabatai." he says and Alec and I shake out heads.

"No I'm not leaving my sister she is the only family I had and I just had to go through her dieing and then coming back so you bet your ass I'm leaving Hodge." I say and push past him taking a seat on the couch that was in the corner of the room

"That's the love of my life. I'm not leaving her either. Not again. After I failed to protect her the first time" I hear Alec say before taking a seat next to me.

Hodge sighs but then gets back to checking if Madelaine has any demon poison in her body.

"Right arm. The vein right in the center." Hodge says and someone hands him a needle.

Hodge then carefully sticks it into the vein before the needle takes out the poison.

"I can't believe we missed it." the other guy said and Hodge sighs before taking the needle out.

"Just be lucky we did. Now Madelaine seems to be ok now so I give a week or two or even less before she wakes up." Hodge says turning towards us.

"She is fighter I must say. I don't think many shadowhunters would have been that lucky." he says before walking out the other shadowhunters following.

Izzy then takes a seat next to Madelaine. "Don't ever do that again" she whispers before laying her head next to Madelaine.

"I am so glad she is ok. I don't think I could survive without her." Alec says and I nod in agreement.

I'm just happy that my sister is alive.

Alec's POV
We all stayed in Madelaine's room for the rest of the day.

I can't believe she almost died. Well technically she did.

But I don't think I could have survived. Seeing her bright green eyes. Running my hands through her soft blonde locks.

Seeing her smile that can make any ones heart melt. The way her cheeks turn bright pink when I tell her something cheesy

The way her hand feels when its holding mine. The late night cuddles. The soft random kisses.

Everything about her is perfect. I don't think I could have survived without her. The little things she does that makes me so happy

I love her so much.

I just hope she wakes up soon

She's alive!!!Thank you :) so mugh for reading. I appreciate it. Please leave a vote and comment unless you don't want to. I also apologize for any grammar mistakes. Anyways have an amazing day lovelies💞💞💞
P.S I know this is probably not what they do to shadowhunters but I still did it because I didn't really know how to so......sorry?