Dreadful night

You where walking down the hall as you hit your head against the wall.
"Crap, what time is it?!" It was still pitch black outside and you just ran to the bathroom because that's why you came out of your room in the 1st place.
"Geez." You said as you closed the bathroom door as quietly as you could.
You were still playing back the dream that you had last night and that's what woke you, that damned boy you couldn't get out of your head.
You turned the knob of the sink and let the water completely go insane.
"Shit!!" You yelled/whispered. You forgot that your sink had been broken for about 2 months now and your lazy brother Jin didn't want to fix it even though it was his and that boy's fault.
"That boy." You said and then just yelled/whispered " ughhhh! Why Jungkook?!"
Totally lost in your thought you quickly turn the knob to the sink because you forgot that it was literally going crazy.
"How could you literally forget?" You thought to yourself.
"Do I really think about him so much to where I just completely space out and forget the whole world that's around me?" You whimper as you walk back to your room trying to think of ways to make yourself fall asleep.

VERY SHORT CHAPTER🤦‍♀️. LMAO OKAY LISTEN. Still keep reading pls. Ik this ain't a good 1st chapter but I had to start it off somehow but I mean the next chapter gets better sooo jus read it I promise you'll like it. K? K. Lit