Chapter 11 Finally back home with family

Kiba's P.O.V

I was in shock, but loving each second of the kiss. Slowly Rose pulled back, she looked up into my eyes with a smile. I'm sure my face was the same red as hers.

: "Wow.."

Rose: "Yeah,...wow." We talked with each other for quiet a while about differnet things before the topic of Kakashi came up. "So how is Kakashi doing?"

'Uh, oh': "Um,.." She raised an eyebrow at me. "He got a little roughed up on his last mission. He's in the hospital as well right now."

She started to pull off all the wires and clips attached to her: "Take me to him!"

: "I really don't think that's a.."

Rose turned to me a single tear fell to the floor: "Please, that man is basically my father. The only family i have. I need to know he's ok as much as needs to know i've returned to the village."

I sighed, holding out my hand: "Come on then. He's  actually just down the hall from you."

Rose: "Lucky us."

With her arm around my neck and mine around her waist, i helped her down the hall and into Kakashi's room.

Rose's P.O.V

Kiba helped me into a seat besides Kakashi's bed and sat beside me for almost an hour before shino entered the room.

Shino nodded at me: "Glad to see you are back safe. Kiba we have a mission."

Kiba frowned, but turned to me: "Don't worry, i'll be back before you know it."

I nodded, squeazing his hand: "Make sure not to get into to much trouble, ok."

Kiba scratched his head"I'll try my best." He ran out of the room after shino leaving me alone with Kakashi's motionless form.

*Time skip*

Kakashi's P.O.V

: "Let go of her!" I swung my kuni at the man holding Rose by her hair. "Give her back!" I finally managed to dig my kuni deep into the man's chest, but when i reached for Rose she was pulled away again.

She streched her arm just enough for me to grab her hand: "Kakashi! Help me!"

I pulled with all i could, but her little fingers slipped through mine. Her body disapeared into the darkness still screaming my name.

Jumping up, my eyes flew open: "Rose!"

A small groaned reached my ears, leaning to the side i saw a little girl sprawled out on the floor. She slowly lifted her self up placing a hand on the edge of the bed to steady herself before pushing the hair out of her face. I almost gasped at the sight.

Rose: "I guess i fell alseep waiting on you to wake up."

: "Ho..how are you here? Are you alright? Where have you been? What.."

Rose: "Calm down Kakashi, i'm doing ok, but i could be better."

: "What happened when you disapeared?"

Rose looked down at the floor, her voice cracked: "It was orochimaru's men....." I reached out and pulled her up into the bed and into my lap as i rubbed her back. "They took me back to that retched place. He held me there for his expiriments for weeks, but one day he stopped dragging me out of my room. The whole hide out was quiet. I decided that he had moved on to another hideout and it was a good of a chance as i was gonna get to escape, but of course he had some weird messed up animals gaurding the exit. I did what i could, but got pretty beat up in the process. I only made it maybe a mile from there before the beast tracked me down again."

I pulled her back a bit so i could look at her face: "So how did you make it back here?"

She smiled a little: "By some insane stroke of luck. Kiba was on the way back from a mission and got a whif of my sent. That's the second time he's saved me. I'll have to thank him for it later."

: "As will I." Rose tilted her head, asking a silent question. "I no longer think of you as a long term mission i have to complete. You are like a daughter to me that i have a duty to care for and protect and i have not been doing very well. Kiba has been doing my job for me and for that i have to thank him because he's been doing it better than i have."

Rose smiled at me, water shining at the corner of her eyes: "Mission or not, i already thought of you as the father figure in my life and i am happy that you think the same way."

I smiled back pulling her to me and held her tight: "How could i not. You are special to me."