Chicks with dicks ep1

She turned around with her prominent bulge glistening in the sun.

Nothing more than the cooling sensation of an ice cold sprite pressed against her gargantuan genitalia could suppress the pressure building up behind the zipper.

What is it that's causing her raging hard on, you ask? Why, You Imbecile it couldn't possibly be anything else except Another brilliantly big boner. 'Which also happened to be on a woman named Sheeva. She, of course, was a tiger.

"Are you ready for a freaky time, Baby?" The tyrannically tipped za)Ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp 6ytgfvc llltiger told her. McDick was shaking at the tigers husky voice, but also filled with an unrelenting lust drive. Her diligent dick divided reality from the fabric of space time itself just based on girth. Sheeva only had one response to that, and it was of course, the roblox death sound. oof.

Wqa. That was the name of the clown lurking in the grassy field. Many called her wqa-mazing because AMAZINGLY she had an EQUALLY TITILLATING PAIR OF TITS, AND A DIIIIIIICK>.

But quickly, Wqa was found and dragged into a nearby barn by her oh so thicc dicc. This thicc dicc grabber, goober grabbed many dicc sick chicks from all around town, Mcdick of course was this goober grabbing culprit. Sheeva just watches in amazement as Mcdick gooberly manhandles the thicc dicc attached to Wqa. Wqa , bewildered and baffled she bravely bethroned the big goober grabbing thicc dicc sicc chick and rode her, assuming newly discovered dominance.

Mcdick is taken aback by Wqa's sudden actions, and willingly submits as her hard on grows even larger, causing a button from her jeans fly across the barn. The button bolted backwards into the eyes of Sheeva, but unbeknownst to the others she gets arousal from being crippled and as well a button from her pants presumably flies from its rooted position on her pink bell bottom jeans.

She lets out a low growl, more because it's a hot day outside and Sheeva is a thicc bitch that can't breathe properly. Not only is it hot outside but its also hot inside now aswell as the tension from the titted chicks with dicks dig dug their way towards her.

The atmosphere got thiccer than the diccs on the women combined. So thicc at that that it became easily unbearable for the thicc tit and dicced tiger, Oh No An AshmA atTacK. They both were engulfed in panic as they desperately gasped for enough air. That's when it happened, there was one thing Wqa regrettably told anybody and that was that her dicc hole pumped out pure Oxygen with a succ, a cure for asthma itself. Sheeva and Mcdick stole a quick glance at each other before lunging towards Wqa in such a speed faster than time itself.

Time was on their side in this instance for time isn't a concept, no, time is also a thicc dicced chicc but that has no importance to the story. The story of the two big dicced sicc chicks and a pink bell bottom wearing tiger who has a enormous dicc aswell. To continue the two lunged forward gooberly grabbing the dicc of the unbeknownst chick with also very big tits for the Oxygen from her thicc dicc hole. As the two women greedily succed on the inhaler in disguise, Sheeva busted a nut 6 times in a matter of seconds, causing her body to tremble and shake from being so very sensitive to the gud succ.

She ripped her head back and she felt, all at once, her every breath and pulse of her thicc blood, shooting down to her thicc dicc, syncronise and at last after succing, and succing, and suuucccciiinngg, she blew Oxygen down both of their throats. Mcdick lets out a sigh of relief, as she can now breath, but Sheeva doesn't do the same for she didn't get enough of Wqa's thicc load of oxygen. Wqa is drained so clean from the very powerfull succing from both girls and isn't sure if she can produce once more the heavy load of oxygen required to save her. Though, Wqa is determined to save her new found tiger friend by thinking about her ultimate, kinkiest and dirtiest fantasy that gets her hard and ready to go everytime.

This taboo has been outlawed in every single part of Africa, Sheeva's homeland, eating the poopoo. You see, in this practice, of such a sexual act, contains the action shoving your fist up anothers puckered asshole, then very simply licking the abused anus and eating the poopoo.

many churches of holiness ( ° ʖ °) rebuked this practice in fear of the one day so much poopoo would come out that it would spawn the devil himself, yet this remained the only (yet very dangerous) way to save her... Wqa explains to Mcdick that she needs to roughly fist her ass in order to save Sheeva from her certain death if she doesn't get the oxygen she needs soon.

                                                             To be continued...