Friends with Benefits - Ethan Dolan

Emma Jeffries

"Ethan, you're cutting off my air! Get the hell off me." I look down at my best friend of ten years, rolling my eyes at him for what seems the millionth time today. He only applies more pressure. I groan, trying to push him off, "Ethan I'm serious, get the hell off me." I whine, squeezing his arm.

Ethan digs his head into my neck, his laughter tickling against my neck. "How are you?" He asked, sitting up and pulling me into his chest. Ethan was in Los Angeles for the week and it's the most we've ever been apart. We are constantly together and we have separation issues to be honest.

"It was great, didn't miss you one bit." His face drops, as I giggle. "I'm kidding, I missed you." I say.

He punches my arm softly and I pretend I got hurt. "How was it? LA? Did it change you? Are you like a celebrity now?" He rolls his eyes, and smiles showing his polished teeth. "No, it was just for vacation. Though, I saw Justin Bieber walking down the street!" He exclaims.

My heart drops, "Seriously?" I asked. Ethan laughs his ass off, falling down on the couch. I knew then he was lying. I straddle him and start punching him. "Y-you should've seen your face!" He says, trying to catch his breath. "Ethan, I hate you." I mumble.

"I love you em," Ethan smiled, pinching my left cheek. "Stop, I'm not a kid." I laugh. "You excited for tonight?" He asks, squeezing my thigh. I nodded, smiling big. "You just can't wait to see Jack, huh?" He smirks and winks.

"Shut up." I whisper. My smiles grows big as I think about Jack, Jack Gilinsky. He is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen, every girl wants him, who wouldn't?

"I'm going to take a shower, come on." He says, grabbing my hand. When I'm here and we shower, I always sit on the counter with just my bra and underwear while Ethan showers and then I go. We were so used to it, it's just the way we work.

Ethan turned on the shower as I stripped into my bra and underwear. "Be out in a minute." He says as I mindlessly played on my phone. I texted my best friend, Casey who I adored.

Casey

Hiiii! Wyd imy.

Bored, you're coming to Ethan's and grays party right? It's gonna be a blast.

Of course, jack is coming. He's been talking about you.

Don't lie u bitch, he would never.

Mmhm ! Watch him talk to you at the party. See you soon, wear somethin cute x

Same for u, love u.

Ethan finished his shower, I felt his eyes on me. "You look happy." I look up at him biting my lip. "I think Jack is going to talk to me tonight." I say, getting up from the counter. He chuckles and kisses my cheek, "Hurry, you need to help me with a few things."

I dance around and quickly get into my shower, making sure to wash my hair. Quickly, I shave my legs and hop out. For my outfit, I decided on so high wasted jean shorts, a white ruffled tube top and white vans. "Ethan?" I say and he comes in.

"Do I look okay?" I ask, pulling up my shorts. He tugs them back down, "Yes." He said and pulled up my shirt. "Ethan.. I'm eighteen now. Let me dress how I want." I groan. He shakes his head, "Jack doesn't need to see all of this." He rolls his eyes at me playfully.