SPREAD THE AWARENESS YOU POTATO

IGNORE THE REST OF THIS, IM REDOING THIS PART IN REGARDS TO ARTICLE 13

If you're not going to watch this video, net neutrality is being banned by the FCC!

What is net neutrality? Basically, net neutrality is a law that states all websites on the internet should be treated equally. That means loading speeds should be the same and websites shouldn't be restricted (with the exception of parental controls of course)

What happens if net neutrality is repealed? Say for example, you want to watch something on YouTube. Depending on your internet provider, instead of a video, you will get a message that says "I'm sorry, you didn't pay for the entertainment package. Please pay 5 more dollars."

Why is net neutrality so important? Without net neutrality, a person can lose their ability to find a job, seek help, get an education, find their passions, find friends or even love, just to name a few.

Why is this happening? Fucking greedy bastards want money, that's why.

What can I do to stop this? Here's how to stop this:

*Get in contact with your local representative and tell them to fight for net neutrality. There are link under the video that tell you what to do and how to do it.

*Sign petitions. There's so many of them you don't even have to do much searching.