You're so difficult

You and Taehyung wanted to do something fun today, but you couldn't think of anything you both wanted to do. You wanted to go out shopping, ya know it would be fun, who doesn't like a bit of shopping right? Well Taehyung. He wants to the cinema. The thing is, the cinema is fun and everything but you don't get to talk to each other and it's not the best way to connect.

"Tae, please can we go shopping? We have never done that before and we always go to the cinema! I want to get to talk to you more and know what you think of things! Please Tae?" You moaned.

"UGGGHHH Y/N, shopping is boring!" Taehyung grunted.

"Well you have never been shopping with me before so you never know how it could go!" You whined.

You don't understand why he was being so stubborn though. It's not very fair that you always go to the cinema because he wants to but when you want to do something and he doesn't want to, it's his way.

"NO TAEHYUNG! NO!" You yelled.

"Why the hell are you shouting?" Taehung yelled.

"Because we never do something I want! I want to connect with you Tae! How the hell do you expect me to be able to do that when being in a room filled with people who want you to be silent, huh?" You snapped.

"Well just shop online then!" Taehyung howled.

Oh no, this was turning into a yelling argument.

"I WANT TO GO SHOPPING WITH YOU KIM TAEHYUNG!" You bellowed.

"THERES THE LAPTOP, HERES THE SOFA AND HERE I AM! BOOM ONLINE SHOP WITH ME!" Taehyung barked.

"FUCK YOU TAE! I'LL JUST GO SHOPPING WITH HOSEOK INSTEAD! YOUR SO FUCKING STUBBORN! ALL I WANT IS SOME NICE TIME SPENT WITH YOU AND GETTING TO KNOW YOU BETTER AND THIS IS HOW YOU RESPOND! I COULD DO SO MUCH BETTER!!" You ranted.

Tae looked down in pain. He looked hurt and upset. You didn't regret a word, except the last sentence. You were so aggressive to him. You felt a bit of guilt and just stood in front of him, as he was on the sofa, rubbing your arm in shame.

"I'm so sorry Y/N," Taehyung started. "I just don't want to shop, ok?"

Wow. WOW. You thought that he was actually going to compromise or something, but he decides to be petty instead.

"OH MY GOD TAE, YOU ARE SO DIFFICULT!" You screamed and with that you stormed of to your shared room and locked the door.

You walked to the bed and screamed into your pillow then you felt the vibration of your phone in your pocket. You had a text;

*Gucci gangster💚❤️💚*
Y/N, please don't be mad

You heard a knock of the bedroom door. It was Taehyung. You were so mad at him but it was the pettiest argument out of all the arguments you have had together. You walked to the door and unlocked it for him, then quickly walked to the bed and sat down facing away from him. You didn't want to look at his face (even tho it's sexy af 😏 jk but not tho).

"Y/N, please don't be mad." Taehyung quietly sighed. "I am sorry, you are right, I am really stubborn, and I'll make it up to you, obviously right now I know you are not in the mood to go shopping buuuuuttt, I will buy you your favourite pizza and tomorrow we can go shopping!" Tae said.

"Hmmmm, Tae, you don't understand how pissed I am right now!" You muttered.

You felt the bed move up a bit as Taehyung jumped behind you. He slipped his arms around your torso and placed his head on your shoulder.

"Y/N, I love you and I am really sorry" Tae whispered turning his face to face your ear, practically kissing your earlobe.

"Tae..." You moaned as you were still annoyed with him.

"Y/N..." Taehyung said mocking you.

"Uhhggg fine, I'll have a cheesy pizza!" You whined.

//A/N\\
Ok so sorry I took three days to update this story, I have been planning and writing down ideas because I felt like my mind was going blank so I hope that's ok with you, but now I have sooo many ideas and tomorrow it's teachers training in school so I may have a lot of updates then.

How was it? Was the ending ok? Idk if I wanted to have halfass ending like that or proper ending so tell me what you like. Thank you for reading. BYE MOFOS!!