"You got a big mouth, put it to use."

Em POV

"What the hell, Adym!!!"  

Ugh. I am so pissed right now. Adym has gotten me so worked up. I am so mad i'm thinking about cutting his balls off so I can feed it to him. You know what skip that he's going to feed his-self.

"Don't you even start, Em, I didn't do it." Adym replied to my angry out burst. Wait, he didn't yell. Why Adym? WHY is he being so calm right now. Doesn't he know that being calm why a girl is frustrated makes her even more mad? But, then again being angry why a girl is angry also makes her angry. But-Oh well, us girls are complicated anyways. But to be clear we are not as complicated as guys. Ugh, i'm thinking too much on this shit.

"Why would you do something like this TO ME. Out of all people you JUST HAD TO HURT ME." I didn't want to yell at him because of the mixed expressions on his face but I had to because what he did hurt me.

"Em, I told you once already. I. Did not. DO. IT!" Oh my gosh he looks so sexy right now. He was slowly starting to get angry at the fact that I was blaming this whole incident on him, but it was hot. I started to feel a pulsating feeling down at my lower core. I needed him and I needed him now, but I couldn't tell him that. I didn't want to boost his ego not yet anyways.

"Yea, okay. I believe you." Hahhahaha if he thinks I believe him then he's a real sucker. I'm a pretty good actress so he should be believe me.

"Um. Em Uh- u- uh- are you o-okay? I mean it's good that you believe me you should, I love you too much to lie to you." Darn, he knows me too much. He thinks somethings wrong.

"Ha SIKE BITCH, I don't believe you. And I love you too, but you hurt me."

"You know, Em, you got a big mouth put it to use." He growled at the same time as we wrestled on the couch. Damn Papi making it hot in here and I am horny as hell. Did ya'll understand his little dirty joke? If not, He wants me to use my big mouth to suck off Kanye. For those of you who don't know Kanye is his big- juicy-thick-I-dont-know-how-big-but-huge Cock, dick, penis. Whatever you want to call it, but he's mine.

"Oh -o-oh ok." What the hell?!!! One minute I was yelling at him now I can't talk. Boi does he know how much he effect he has on me.

"What's the matter, Baby? Cat's got your tongue?"

"I-i-i." 

I did not know what to say so I pushed him down on the couch so we could get down to business. I was just too eager to suck him off. So, after I undid his belt and his pants were down I palmed him through his boxers with one hand and with the other I was lightly touching the tip of his cock.

"Don't. Fucking. Tease Me. Babe." I nodded staring at him deeply in his beautiful eyes that were full of lust. Shortly after our staring scene. I took Kanye out of his boxers, sucked harshly on his tip and slowly pumping him at the same time. I then heard Adym groan. He groaned. And it was fucking hot.

I started to pump Kanye faster and harder. But that wasn't enough I wanted it to be rougher. I wanted him to fuck my mouth. So that's what I told him and his response was "Gladly" and boi was I ready.

He grabbed the a lock of my medium length brown hair and guided me up and down. (Up, down, Up, down, Up, down. Shake it fast..............By the way that song is from the show Empire from a few seasons ago......Okay okay i'll stop talking)

"Uh, babe stop i'm finna cum." He grunts, but I don't listen I keep going.  He knows that I don't usually swallow because i've never done it and i've heard that it taste disgusting going down your mouth, but it's time for a change.

.

.

.

.

.

Minutes later I feel his cock twitch in my mouth and he groans as a wave of euphoria spreads throughout his body as a warm liquid slides down my throat. Then after I sucked and licked off all his cum I give him a peck on his lips.

"I love you babe." He says.

"I love you too, but we would have never argued if you wouldn't have eaten my last chocolate chip cookie." I reply and we lean in forehead to forehead and he gives me a passionate kiss. The End.

A/N Hey babes, this is my first time writing something like this so comment and vote then tell me how I did. Remember I do this for you dirty minded freaks. xox

                                                                                                                  Bye Bitches.