Simply You

Captain's POV

It's been two weeks since i got back from China to visit P'White, and i remembered everything back then like yesterday. He held my hands all the way on the airport without minding the shrieking yelp from his abundant fans that's crowded the airport. The sosial media must have a blast time now that every timelines filled with our news. I don't want to click the 'explore' button on my socmed these days because i have a feeling that they'll make a memes out of us.

I stood by the balcony of a building where an event take place. I was so lucky that i have so much activities so i didn't have time to miss him. We still have a video calls, sometimes for more than half an hour, just to make sure he wouldn't miss me so much. I really fear for his employees's safety if he does.

I smiled remembering every details of our meeting there, and shook my head. Concentrate, dude. You have work to do here. We just experience the strangest thing when work seems to be abundant ever since we confess our love to one another. I couldn't be more thankful about it, but in the same time it make me lack of rest and eat.

Soon he'll be coming back, and i can't wait for that day to come. I need him in my life, something that i tried so hard to deny it. I admit that i always be someone to deny our relationship, not because i don't love him, not because i don't want him, but because i was afraid of the effect that maybe P'White will be going through.

I'm not loaded like him, i don't have what he has, i can't give him what he needed most. People might criticize me of being a freeloader, they will think that i'm just a burden that he has to endure. I can't live with their prejudice, because the fact is i always live my life my own way. I tried so hard to be who i am now, i worked so hard so i can be equal to him, although apparently it's not enough. He's always be ahead of me no matter how i try to chase him.

"Captain, the show is beginning, come downstairs." I nodded and joined the crew to go downstairs.

That night after the show P'White video call me, still wearing his working suit. He look so gorgeous wearing that grey suit, like a real prince he is. I smiled at his matured look, and remember how childish he can be off the screen.

"Bae, how are you? I'll be going home soon, my job is finished before due date." He said, cheerily.

"Oh, really? when are you going home?" I asked him. But what i really want to say was, "Please, go back soon, i really, really mis you. I can't bear my life without you."

"In a couple of days. Take care of my lovely fiance until i get there, will you?" He grinned from ear to ear. I laughed at him for his cheesiness.

"Haha...so funny. Your fiance is fine, but not for a long time he doesn't." I tease him. I saw his jaw dropped almost instantly, what a funny sight.  He's such a tease.

"Kidding, kidding. Just come home already. Everyone misses you here." I laugh.

He let out a long sigh, a very adorable one, and pointed his finger at me.

"You..."

That late midnight was so crisp and nice, with no clouds covering the sky so i can see the stars hanging on the night sky. Those flickering stars reminds me of the light dancing in his eyes which shines only for me. My heart warmed up thinking about the love he gave me. So genuine, so simple, so sincere, so...him.

A couple of days, he said. Can i just skip the time and be with him right here and right now? I have a very big burden i'd like to give him. It was the burden of missing him. I used to be on the calmer side of person, but i can't handle myself when i miss him.

I would change into a lame and careless person when i miss him, because he's all i can think of. That's why i have to be extra careful in the show tonight. And luckily i didn't make a single prominent mistake, only a minors here and there.