Two

"UGH what am I going to do?" Silvia said over the phone. She had just called Guy to ask for advice after explaining the whole Emerald's situation to him.

Silvia has conflicted with herself since her talk with Emerald this morning. There was no way she would have a hand in killing an innocent one.

Silvia told Emerald she was going to think about it, after which she gave her some money to buy some food for herself and take the day off. Emerald didn't want to collect the money but Silvia forced her to. She could not allow her to keep on eating leftovers. Especially now that she's expecting a baby even though she's still adamant about not keeping it.

Silvia told her not to worry as she will cover up for her as to taking the rest of the day off. Of course, She collected Em's address, promising to come over later in the day and they would talk things out.

Silvia has just finished her shift for the day and does not know what to do so she called her brother to ask for some advice, hoping she will get something sensible out of him.

"Well, it's her body. If she wants to, then maybe you should help her with the Abortion." Guy said from the other side.

"Guy..... how can you be so cruel. It's an innocent life we are talking about here." Silvia said with a hint of anger in her voice while taking a seat behind her office desk.

"Besides, you know abortion is against the law and my license could be ceased if I'm caught," Silvia said, clearly frustrated. She could not believe her brother is giving her such a dumb advise. He always gives her the best advice and that's why she usually goes to him whenever she needs an opinion on how to go about something. But she thinks she had made a big mistake on this one.

"Forgive me, Silvia. It's just that I've been having so much on my mind lately. you know, with Luna's condition and work seems to be so hectic these days." Guy said with a hint of guilt and tiredness in his voice.

"Don't worry Guy, Luna will wake up very soon. We have seen lots of improvement in her. You don't have to worry anymore. Let's just keep praying and have faith." Silvia said.

"I know. I just miss my baby girl a lot." Guy replied.

"Me too," Silvia said with a sad voice.

"Okay, what should I do concerning my friend?" Silvia asked, going back to the main reason why she called him.

"Maybe we should try and help her financially. But first of all, she has to quit working as a cleaner. Since she's still in her first trimester like you said so she has to be extra careful and a cleaning job will do no good to her as it entails a lot of stress." Guy said.

"Yeah, but she's a very shy type. She almost did not want to collect the money I gave her this morning. I had to force her to accept it. She has always been independent all her life. And I guess receiving things from others is very foreign to her." Silvia responded.

"I really feel for her. She has gone through a lot at such a young age."Guy said with a sad voice.

"Yeah me too," Silvia said.

"You know what? Tell her I'm offering her a job as my personal assistant. Apart from her Salary, she will also be getting other benefits too. Maybe with this job, she would change her mind about aborting the baby."

"Thanks, Guy. I will try and convince her to accept the offer."Silvia said with a huge smile on her face.

"Don't mention sis. She has always been there for Luna so I guess it's not bad if we help her also." Guy replied.

"Yeah, she loves Luna as if she were her own."Silvia said back.

"Yeah, mom told me. She even wanted me to see her. She has been emphasizing about how beautiful she is. You know, mom has been trying to get me to marry someone else but I don't think I'm ready for that." Guy said which earned a chuckle from Silvia.