0.2| arriving |

Mackenzie Ziegler and her family arrived at the  summer beach side condo

Mackenzie Ziegler and her family arrived at the summer beach side condo.
Mackenzie climbed out of the car.

She opened the trunk and grabbed one of her suitcases. She noticed the Orlando's car was already there but she didn't know where everyone was.

She went to the door and opened the door. She pulled her bags up to her room. She began looking around.

Her taste had changed so much since last summer. She hated how her room looked but maybe she could deal with it. Her favorite part was the balcony that connected her and Lauren's room that overlooked the ocean.

She sat one of her suitcases in the corner and went back downstairs. When she got outside she saw Lauren, Johnny, and Meredith walking up from the beach.
The husbands never came because they "didn't want to" even though they weren't aloud to go anyways.

Lauren screamed when she saw her. They ran to each other hugging.

They felt tears begin slipping down their cheeks and they wiped them away.

"Laur! I missed you so much!" Kenzie said smiling.

Johnny stood there arms crossed waiting to be noticed. Maddie and Melissa had joined he hug train.

Meredith and Melissa were in their own world talking. Johnny cleared his throat.

Mackenzie turned to look at him.

"Johnny. Wow you got even hotter" Mackenzie laughed.

Maddie's mouth dropped open as she face palmed herself.

"I'm joking maddie. Calm down"

Mackenzie had a tendency to say things that make the whole situation awkward.

Johnny laughed and held his arms out. Kenzie made her way into them and he squeezed her tight.

"How are you and Reese?" Kenz asked as she pulled away from the hug.

"We actually broke up" Johnny replied

"Oh I'm sorry for asking"

"It's cool" He said avoiding anymore questions and going inside.

"What's his problem" kenzie said turning to Lauren.

"I'm not sure. He gets super pissy when someone asks about Reese. They broke up a few days after we got back from this trip last year and Johnny's kept the reason super hush hush." Lauren replied.