Chapter 1

Hey guys first story but my friends say I'm good at script writing so hopefully I'll be good at this I'll see all of you in the story (/*^*)/ the holy Lord commands this story to commence
==================================

8 years ago
" I HATE YOU WHY WON'T YOU JUST DIE !" Those where the only words I had for him that day. Those where the words that sparked my power and killed my brother.
PRESENT DAY Austin's P.O.V
" AUSTIN GET UP OR YOUR GONNA BE LATE" are the first words I heard that morning as a very powerful elbow to the gut woke me from my nightmare. " Agh, Lilly what the hell I could have died". I shout at my sister who I could see already had on the school uniform. " Well if you don't get up then maybe I'll just have too-~" she stopped and placed her hand on my chest and leaned in to kiss me. Now most guys would be overcome by embarrassment but I live with this idiot so instead of backing away I placed my right hand on her waist and pulled our bodies together. I leaned in and whispered in her ear. " If you wake me up like that again I'll ground you and Yuuta won't come over ever again... understand"? As soon as she heard this she instinly pulled away and got on her knees to beg forgiveness. " Yup, today's gonna be rough."

10 MINUTES LATER Lilly's P.O.V
Ugh sometimes I just hate my brother. It's been 10 minutes and he's still walking around shirtless. He used to be so shy what the hell happened 2 years ago." Hey big bro why aren't you ready yet your supposed to drive me to school, what's taking so long"? I question him storming into his room. I opened his door to him reading a PLEASURE MAGAZINE." What the hell is this". I say growing a slight smerk. "If this is what you needed then allow me too~~". I say walking over to him and slowly unbuttoning my schools shirt and unzipping my skirt." Do you need my help to release some stress"? I moan slidding on top of him. I slowly start to grind against his knee, while he sits stunned. That's my big brother for you, I thought as I started to kiss him passionately sliding my tongue over his lips, begging for entrance.

Austin's P.O.V
Ok so I dont really know what's happening but me and my sister are currently making out. When suddenly my phone starts ringing. I gasp which allows her to insert her tongue which takes me in bliss. But still I need to get to my phone so I start to squeeze and grope her ass. OMG does it feel amazing in my hands. I continue this with my left hand while my right moves to her breast. I squeeze once and she gasps pulling away for air. " so Lilly, how do I tast"? I ask seductively squeezing and twisting her nipples. " Please Onii-chan please d-do mo-more things t-to my bod-dy". She moaned crazily. I could feel her panties where soaked. This was my chance, I thought as I pushed her slightly up in the air and quickly sliding my phone out of my pocket." Sorry gotta take this, might be Rikka or Yuuta". I say backing away from a very scary sister. I run into the kitchen and answer the call." Hey Austin your actually up, are you ready for school"! I hear the voice of my old friend and life long crush Rikka Takanashi." Good morning to you as well beautiful." I say softly feeling her blush through the call." So you need a ride to school"? I ask her noticing her surprise." Wait how did you know I was gonna ask that"? She sounded nervous." Cause you said last night at dinner for me to come pick you up"? I answer confused. There's a pause of silence then I feel hot breath on my back." Onii-chan... I'm gonna kill you". Lilly was pissed." Hey Rikka I'll be there in 15 mins Lilly will be with me." I say huredly hanging up to deal with Lilly.

====================================
Alright first chapter over hope whoever is reading enjoys the storey next chapter in an day or two thanks again for reading bye