Rm ~ Mistake

{ Rm's Pov }

"Rm wake up!" I heard Y/N yell, I woke up to her watching me but my vision was still blurry, "I've got the worst headache" I said rubbing my forehead and eyes as I could smell the stench of beer from my clothe, "really? I'll make some seaweed soup for you," She said smiling, as she left the room my head started hurting even more.

Flashbacks from yesterday started playing,
*Flashback*
"Rm.. I want to believe you but I can't!" She yelled as she held her hands to her face shielding her face from me seeing her crying, "I can't believe you anymore when I just saw you kiss her-" "she's just a friend!" I yelled back not wanting to be wrong even she was right.

"I can't do this anymore," she said leaving the house, I sighed knowing that I had to follow her and fix things.

*Beeeeep* a truck came my way ready to hit me, my legs were glued to he floor as a couldn't move, "Rm!" I heard someone yell as I was pushed to the sidewalk.

I immediately got up to see what had happened since everything went so fast, I ran to where the truck was and I saw a body laying still, not just anybody, it was Y/N's.

"No!" I yelled but that didn't change anything, I crouched down to her level and held her hands, her cold hands, her now cold hands that use to warm mine now felt like ice, "Rm..I love you.." she said taking in her last breath, "no! Don't leave me!" I said crying, by the time the ambulance came she had no pulse and was declared dead.

*End of Flashback*

Sh*t, if only I didn't cheat on her, if only we didn't have that argument, if only I told her the truth, she wouldn't be dead, she would be here with me, kissing me, cuddling with me, hugging me.

I wish she was here would me, I would tell her how much she meant to me, I would telling her cheesy jokes, I would make her favourite meals, we would watch movies together but I can't because one little mistake ruined it all.