Future To Come...(BBXRAE love story and plus other pairings)

Disclaimer: Teen Titans belong to DC.

Pairings: BBXRAE, ROBXSTAR, CYXJINXS or CYXBUMMBLEBEE, JINXxKIDFLASH.

Author Note: Okay, all the pairs are some of my favs, I can't decide with Cyborg's pairs so....maybe both and I wanted some drama too..:-) I also read a lot of fan fictions and plus I love this show so much that I wanted to make a fan fiction of my own. I do make some mistakes in writing I can try to fix them and to tell you a little about the story... Like I said I love reading fan fictions but also have a TON of BBXRAE pictures and I base my story off of some DC comics, pictures, deviant art.com stuff, and other fan fictions. I also do a lot of detail and the reason is because I want to become an animator when i grow up. So if it has too much detail, its just me imagining what they would do and how they act.  Hope you guys like the story! Also come find me on deviant art.com! User:Imccutie1999

************************************************************************

Chapter One: Secrets and Crushes

"Barbara, its going to be a beautiful day, temperature high of 80 degrees, low of 60 and no wind today." said Anchor John Gold.

"Yes John, it looks like a wonderful day in Jump City, coming up next, how to make a healthy meal in under five minutes."

*FLICK*

"Dude! Pick a channel already!" said Beast Boy.

"If you think you can find a better channel then you take it!" said Cyborg.

"Fine! maybe I will!"

Cyborg and Beast Boy fight over the remote while Star and Robin are on a date and Raven in her room, reading. Raven hears the rucuss and rushes into the living room(A/N: Commons room or how ever you want to call it...). She sees Cyborg and Beast Boy fight over the remote and uses her powers to take it away from them. Both boys look at her and Raven has the remote in her hand.

"Dare I ask what this is about?" She says.

Both just look at her with a somewhat mad face.

"Cyborg thinks he can find a better channel than ME!" BB says while turning away with his crossed arms.

"Man! you barely can find anything good!" said Cyborg.

"Well at least I don't cheat at video games!"

"Who CHEATS AT VIDEO GAMES!?!"

Raven looks at them and uses her powers to push them both to the opposite side of the couch. Both Cyborg and Beast Boy look at her furiously.

"Hey! What was that for." say BB.

"I did it because I'm sick and tired of you two fighting over stupid stuff." said Raven walking out of the room.  Cyborg scratches the back of his head.

"Man, does Rae seem different to you?" said Cyborg, looking confused.

Beast Boy thought to himself for a brief moment, Raven did look different. Ever since we defeated The Brotherhood of Evil, she's been a bit more out going, even when we defeated her demon father she seemed out going but now, she's even more outgoing. Her short purple hair became a lot longer than it was, her hair went down pasted her shoulders and down to her mid section(like it went down half way down her back but he's talking about the front view, where it goes down to her belly button). Rae has to pull it back before we battle villains and sometimes she doesn't and those are the days were I can't stop to stare at her. I tried not to blush or look at Cyborg because he would think that I actually like Raven. Which I don't think I do. Do I?