Picnic Date

It was a warm, calm summer day so you had decided to go on a picnic by yourself in the park. So you were packing up food to take to the park with you to snack on. Once you were done packing food, the park wasn't that far from your house so you wanted to walk there.
**************************************************************
Minutes after, you shortly arrived at the park it was very quiet and relaxing probably because there wasn't alot of people there but yourself.
You found an empty bench under a tree, so you sat down at the bench with the food sitting on top of your lap, grabbing out the sandwich you packed earlier.
Since you were alone and it was quiet you took out your earbuds and phone to listen to music.
**************************************************************
Just relaxing at the park listening to some music and suddenly you feel a tap on your shoulder,
you turned around quickly once you felt the tap, it was Yugyeom.

"You startled me, Yugyeom don't ever scare me like that again!"

"Sorry baby.....can i join you anyways??" he asked.

"Sure sweetie"

He sat next to you putting his hand on yours smiling.

"Are you hungry Yugy? I have plenty of food for you"

"Ok I guess I'll have a little something to eat"

Then he looked through your bag to see what there was left, he picked out a bag of chips and a can of soda.
After you two ate together and had a cute couple moment together it was starting to rain, it started out to sprinkle so you and Yugyeom weren't two worried.
The rain slowly increased so it started to pour, Yugyeom gave you his hoodie to wear to keep you warm.

You both started to run in the rain together finding a big tree to shelter you from the pouring rain.
Under the tree, Yugyeom put his hand on your chin and started to kiss you, then you returned kisses to him, kissing him on his cheeks and his lips playfully, you two looked like the cutest couple to ever live.

You and Yugyeom both kissed and played around until finally the rain had slowed down.
The rain was slowing down a bit so Yugyeom decided to walk you home which was literally a block away so it wasn't too far.

Once he walked you to your house you gave him goodbye kisses and thanked him for taking you home.
**********************************************************