Hide and seek part 2 (Lemon)

***** Here's the smut, y'all dirty sinners:3 This is your one and only trigger warning so if you're underaged or no likey smut, then turn back now, cuz Grey is about to get nasty. Mild dirty talk, slight use of tentacles, a little bit of bondage and Dub-Con included. Enjoy~***

It was all you could do to not gape in horror at what you were now positive your boss was implying that he was going to do to you.

You shrank back into the mattress and briefly considered trying to run away but decided against it on account of two reasons.

Reason A- Regardless of what mind state he was in, Grey hat was still your Boss and master. Disobedience of any kind was utterly out of the question.

Reason B- Said Eldritch demon was now leaning down, caging your body in between his arms and legs as he loomed above you, and, much to your surprise, captured your lips in a deep and very passionate kiss.

You predictably tensed up and released a stifled squeak of shock, which Grey hat silenced with the kiss and ran one hand up and down your curves before coming to rest on your hip.

He calmly slid his tongue across your bottom lip, requesting entry, which you not-so-firmly denied but he was having none of it, slightly squeezing your hip right in the spot that you were the most sensitive.

A high pitched gasp escaped your mouth, which Grey took full advantage of, slipping his long tongue into your mouth and exploring every inch, all while gently rubbing at your hips and stomach.

He stayed away from your more intimate areas at the moment but every now and then, his fingers would just barely edge over to the top most portion of your ribs right beneath your breasts or glide over the front of your lower stomach, though not daring to breach the waistband of your pants but just enough to tease at the least.

You couldn't deny the fact that you're body was definitely starting to grow hotter but even still, you were both confused and embarrassed and at the moment, running out of air.

Noticing your growing discomfort, Grey pulled away from you, albeit reluctantly.
A string of saliva connected your mouths.
You greedily gulped in oxygen, staring up at your Boss with wide eyes and a scarlet flush spreading across your face.

"W-what are you doing?!" you asked in a shocked and breathless voice.

"Isn't that obvious, (Y/n)?" he mused before leaning back down to kiss you again but you turned your face away at the last moment, feeling his lips brush your cheek instead.

"But why?"

Grey hat pulled back again once more to look into your eyes.
He still looked manic but at the moment, his colorless eyes seemed darker and almost clouded by an emotion in which you could only describe as lust.

" Consider it a reward, dear... And why? Because I want you~"

Just hearing the intensity in his voice was enough to send heat shooting right down to your core and conflicting emotions running through your head that were about as maddening as the feeling of Grey's lips, which were now trailing down your neck.

He pushed the collar of your Jacket down, unzipping it to expose not only more of your neck but also your collarbones and a good portion of cleavage at that, wasting no time dragging his tongue from the lobe of your ear all the way down to your chest.

You shivered and yet still whined in protest, grabbing at Grey hat's hands, which were in the process of trying to unzip your Jacket all the way.
He ignored you, gently flicking your fingers away as he exposed your chest and bare torso, scanning over every inch of flesh with blazing eyes that did little to quench the rising heat beneath your skin.