Part 1

OFFICE

Sanskar is reading some files with full attention when door gets open and karan enters inside.sanskar looks at him.

"Sanskar why are you troubling maasi?"karan asked while sitting opposite to him.

"i didn't do anything."sanskar said in plain voice while their was seriousness in his voice.he signs on file and moves it to side.

"why you refused to meet girl?"karan asked,getting on point.

"i am not ready for marriage......why mom don't understand this small thing"sanskar said in annoyed tone.

"enough is enough sanskar....move on please....forget her."karan said in irritated voice.sanskar's forehead got lined.

"from where she came in between?"sanskar asked angrily.

"are you still finding her?"karan asked in suspicious voice after a pause.

  "i had forget her long back...."sanskar said with poker face.Karan stares at his friend.

He was so changed in these three months.Became serious in everything all of sudden.the person who was never interested in boring meetings,handled business so impressively.he was the one who used to drag all friends to night clubs and long distance picnics.

"you still love her....don't you?"karan said,looking at his face deeply.sanskar clenches his fist tightly.

"karan i have urgent meetings......will you please stop this useless talk"sanskar said while getting up from his seat.he closed bottom buttons of his grey coat and leaves.

********************************

Sanskar came after attending tiring meeting and saw karan was still sitting there.

"you are still here?" sanskar asked and his eyes gets narrowed seeing red roses on his stable.

"i was leaving when party planners came....you are throwing party?"karan asked being interested.

"25th anniversary of company....so thought to celebrate it at grand level"sanskar said and picked up fresh flowers.

'who the hell bring these?...'sabskar asked angrily.karan shrugged. sanskar throws them on floor.

At that time two girls entered inside after a knock.both looked at them.

"actually i forget my phone and...."swara said and looked at flowers.

"hey bhagwan..."ragini shrieked seeing roses on ground.swara sits down on knees and picks her flowers,gets up,walks toward table,picks up her phone,looks at sanskar for a long minute then walks back.

"swara your flowers....do you know she can"ragini said fully dramatic way.swara keeps hand on her mouth and takes her out.

"who were they?" sanskar asked in serious tone

"party planners.....you should not have thrown flowers on ground.i think she got angry"karan said chuckling a little.

"swara you didn't say anything to them...i thought you are going to cut their heads off"ragini said with shocked expressions.Swara didn't hear what she said.ragini waves hand in front of her eyes.swara comes in senses and looks at her.

"where are you lost...i am saying something to you"ragini said with narrowed eyes.swara shakes her head.

*************************************

"i am not going to take design there...send someone else.'swara said while making face.

"decoration is your department...you will not take then who will take?"lucky said worriedly.