Part 3

3 MONTHS AGO,AGRA

"swara di!...emergency"sunny said,pulling her duppta.

swara at her little friend then at others

"i am taking sunny to washroom...everyone will sit here silently"swara said to number of childern.all nodded.swara gets up and takes sunny toward washrooms.

"go and come fast..'swara said.

'come with me...'sunny said,holding her hand.

"i can't come...this gent's washroom"swara said worriedly.

"come with me or else i will shout."sunny said in threatening voice.

"i will stand right here...'swara said in pleading voice.

"Aaaaa!!!..'sunny shouted but swara keeps hand on his mouth and takes him inside.she sighed in relief seeing no one.

"you have 2 minutes...if you didn't come out i will never play cricket with you'swara said,pointing finger at him.sunny nodded vigorously and went inside one and close the door.

swara pace in washroom,pleading to God continuously.Just then main door gets open and voice of man's boots came.swara hits her forehead,went inside one washroom and looks the door.

"swara di..this lock is not getting open"sunny said loudly.

"hey bhgawan..'swara beats her forehead.at that time lights went out and darkness spreads there.

"captain..'sunny shouted in scared voice,seeing the darkness.swara quickly went out and starts opening the door.

'i am here...'swara said and pulled the door with full force.it gets open and sunny comes out quickly and hugs her.

"isn't it gent's washroom.."someone speaks behind her.swara bites her bottom lip.

"i brought swara di here...you have any problem?"sunny said loudly in darkness.

"shhh!..'swara shushed sunny.

'i don't have any problem...angry little kid'sanskar said in chuckling voice. swara takes sunny toward washbasin and strikes with sanskar.

"careful miss..."he said and stepped back.swara opens the tap after tracing it in dark and sunny wahses his hand.swara walks toward door,holding sunny's hand and again bumped to sanskar.

"ouch!..my foot."sanskar cried when swara stepped on his foot.

"i am so sorry...i was finding door."swara said in embarrassed tone.

"this is electric door...it will not open so please stand at one place."sanskar said,holds her from shoulder and make her stand at side.

"we are stuck here..'sunny said worriedly.swara holds her from shoulder.

"just now you were behaving like young angry man now became scared kitten.."sanskar teased him.

"i am not scared kitten.i am very brave"sunny said in cute angry voice.swara giggles and pats his cheek.sanskar laughed a little.

"excause me miss...give me your mobile.i will call my friend.he will do something"sanskar said in general way and sunny burst out laughing.swara hits on his head.

"i am sorry i don't have mobile"swara said in low voice.

"what was funny in this...kid?'sanskar asked confusingly.sunny again burst out laughing.

"sunny...'swara said through gritted teeth.

"the day captain will buy mobile....i will hit centuary."sunny said in teasing tone.