33

I woke up extremely horny, I haven't been this horny in a while, I roll over and bump the person and the extremely gorgeous body causing the whole reason I'm extremely horny. I need to resist the temptation to start something, axel is still asleep if he wasn't he'd be running around the house.

I look at his body, he gained a bit of weight but he looks fucking amazing this way, what I would do to be pressed against his bare body, to have his hands all over me, doing what he wants with me, my hands tangled in his soft hair, hearing his god like noises. Our bodies perfectly molded together, our noises making the perfect harmony. I snap myself from my unholy thoughts by moaning at the images of us together.

"y/n?" His voice rings through my ears, my core aching for the need to be touched "are you okay?"

"I-uh" I can't think of what to say "yeah I'm sorry"

"You sure?" His eyes boring into mine, I get out of bed and lock myself in my bathroom "y/n???"

I throw cold water on myself hoping it will calm me down, I brush my teeth and lean against the door, I unlock the door but just sit on the counter, tangling my hand in my hair, what is wrong with me I should hate him, not be turned on by him. I groan in annoyance with myself. My mind wondering wild again, the images burning in my head of Brendon and I, just like before we broke up. Anywhere we were at in the house, like now it would-be on this bathroom counter, him being a tease, doing anything he can to prolong my orgasm. I lean my head against the mirror and moan, not even being touched I'm moaning who wouldn't. The father of my child is here, my ex. Who's still extremely sexy.

"Y/n will you answer me ? I wanna know if you're Okay" he says, I push myself off the counter and open the door, he's dressed, when he steps closer to me I grab a fist full of his shirt and crash my lips on his in a sloppily needy kiss, he kisses me back just as needily. He pulls away and gives me a weird look

"What was that?" He asks "i thought you hated me."

"I can't hate you goddammit, I should" i mutter "but I can't, I can't stay mad at you. Jesus Christ Brendon you still drive me to insane horniness, you look so fucking good with that little belly and i just "

He chuckles while i keep talking about everything and how even though I should hate him he still turns me on more than ever, before i can process what's happening he grabs me and sits me on the counter and kissing me roughly i kiss back, opened mouth kisses. I groan into his mouth and tug on his hair loving the feeling of his lips back on mine once more.

"Wait" he says, I whine and look at him "are you sure? Aren't you afraid I'll leave?"

"Yes, and yes i am brendon but as long as you stick around and make an effort to see Axel I don't care" i say "please do something"

"As you wish babygirl" bringing the pet name back, I whine. He smirks and removes my shirt and shorts, pulling his lip between his teeth. I undo his pants and stick my hand in his boxers, and palm him making him harden in my hand and groaning. He removes my hand and then removes my panties, then he removed his clothes. Using his fingers to tease my entrance

"Please... daddy" I moan

"That shouldn't be so sexy but fuck" he groans "say it again baby come on"

" Daddy please fuck me, I've missed you I need you daddy Please" I beg, he groans and slides himself into me, making us both moan.

He starts off slow, wanting to drag it out. I know he's thinking it'll be the last time, but if he stays around it definitely won't be the last time. He picks up the speed making me moan louder then i should be, I throw my head back against the mirror, he bites and kisses my neck, I push myself back against him