3

Xavier POV
*1 week later*
After we grabbed the girls from school for fighting again we took them to eat at Dennys.
Xavier- Why do y'all really like fighting?

Samiera and Tatiana look at each other then back us just staring. Samiera staring at Saints and Tatiana staring at me. For what felt like hours but was really 30 seconds they did that with out blinking, then went back to eating.
Saints- Soooo y'all gonna tell us?
Samiera covered her full mouth while Tati stuffed more in hers and said
Samiera- *muffled* sorry bbutt my mom said it iznt spolite to speak with your full. (Sorry but my mom said it isn't polite to speak with your mouth full.)
They looked at eachother swallowed and then start laughing at Samiera's corny dirty joke.
(Still Xavier POV)
After dropping the girls at home well Samiera's house I decided that we were gonna take them to the movies just because. So I told Saints to text Samiera so they can be ready by 7 cause the movie start at 8.

Saints POV
I texted Samiera just now so I'm waiting on a reply. *Ding Ding*
💙Future Wife💙- ok coo we'll be ready
(In her phone) 👅💦Daddy💦👅-Ight mamas
Saints- They said they'll be ready.
Xavier-Ight
Saints- We choosing a scary movie purposely right?
Xavier- You already know
Does their little handshake and continues driving to their houses.

*Later on*
Samiera POV
Tati has clothes here in her half of my closet so shes picking clothes while I do the same. Finally after 20 mins I find a black t-shirt dress and gold sandals and pair it with gold accessories. I shower and then put the outift on, I decided to leave my natural curly hair down. I don't wear makeup so I put some clear lip gloss on and walked out to see Tati in a purple romper with black sandals which she paired with black accessories. After I helped Tati put her hair in two long French braids, we sat on my bed and chatted til the guys came. My phone dinged it was a message from Saints.
👅💦Daddy💦👅-We outside bring y'all asses.
💙Future Wife💙-Mmk
"Saints texted they outside come on." I said and she replied with "ok." We walked downstairs and out the door.
Saints POV/Xavier POV
Dammmmmmmmmmmn they look fine asf!!!....