Prologue

"You need to stop Andes! This is over" I scolded at Dr. Andes who is tremendously laughing while looking at me, I was trapped by a highly magnetized big electronic cage that he made. I was about to kill him but he have a high-tech CCC camera at the back of his head and he caught me. "No one can ever stop me! Remember that! I will rule the world, I will own the universe!" He suddenly press something in this big electronic cage and I was grounded, I suffered very hard, I want to die but I can't because he planted a chemical in my body that will maintain my life and suffering. "St-op, please" I begged but he is an evil, "You will become one of my experiment and you will follow what I want you to do" He injected something in me and suddenly I was able to see his cells, my eyes turned green and I can feel that a machine was planted in my body, I shouted out loud cause it hurts, I can feel that my veins are in its hyper stage, I want to collapse but I can't manage. "Your name is Stev and I am your master" I want to fight this thing that controls my body but I am restless, I can't do something to get this machine out of my body, I just followed what this machine wants me to do because every time I contradict  an electrical force is dominating me"I am Stev and I will rule the world" I don't know how did I said those words, it is not me who controls my body and based on his expression, he is not also him, then who?  "No Stev, I am your master!" He shouted, he panicked  "I am Stev and I will kill you" I was about to punch him using my metalic hand but I lose my consciousness and I can see nothing but darkness.
When I opened my eyes I saw that stars are very near and I can see the moon beside this very high building and I realized that I am tied up using electric wires with visible electricity. "Wel-come to my la-bo-rato-ry" a robotic voice came from this familiar man, oh no "Dr.Dondes?" He is the brother of Dr. Andes, as far as I know they are not fine with each other that's why he was killed by his brother and it's a very long time ago, so what he is planning to me? Why this two crazy scientist involve me in their crazy experiments. They need to stop, I must stop them. I will find ways.

I am Jonas, an ordinary man who always dream to die but I can't, I don't want to leave my mother. If I won't die, then Andes and Dondes must.

Author's note: How was the prologue guys? Hope you'll support my first ever Science Fiction book :) Please do vote and share :)