We are capable of doing this doctor...

"Are you guys sure...That you are capable of taking care of a child?" I immediately said "Of course we talked about it before and we agreed that we are capable." "Okey then." The doctor said.

Stiles's point of view

When we were out of the doctor's office we went to the cara and drove home. While Lydia and I were in the kitchen making dinner we had a pretty nice conversation about our future and how perfect it will be with one or more children in the house with us. But for now we are just planning two kids so that we will be a great family of four.

When we finished making dinner we sat down on the dinning room table and started anothers sweet talk. "Are you exciyed to finally be a dad?" She asked and I answered "What even is that question? Of course I am" I said while I had a big smile on my face and looked at her. "Are you having second thoughts?" I asked her "No." She answered.

*Time skip* in their bedroom

Lydia's POV

As I was sitting on the bed reading a book while Stiles went to the bathroom to take a quick shower. When he went out of the bathroom he had only boxers on himself. He walked up to the dresser and opened one of the drawers and took out shorts and then put them on himself. While he was doing that I could not help but stare at his every move. So he suddenly said to me "Like what you see?" With a smirk on his face.

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER BUT I HAVE A WRITERS BLOCK AND DIDN'T WANT TO NOT GIVE YOU GUYS A CHAPTER AFTER SUCH A LONG TIME.