Chapter 3

I was shocked of what i heard."So that means,if she will not follow her destiny,She will disappear into thin air FOREVER AFTER!"Jheyana said "What is her destiny anyway?"i asked Jheyana "Her destiny is to follow her mother,The Air Queen disappear into thin air FOREVER AFTER"she answered.And then three girls busted the door open "Ummm...im out of here!"

One girl had yellow sunlight hair,one had blue hair and one had violet hair."Whats going on in here?"the other girl asked and i answered "Why do you even bother?!"i screamed "Just leave us alone Stella!"Jheyana said pleasing her to leave.The girl almost pushed Jheyana but i used my magic to block her and the hands of the girl stuck into ice.She then called sunlight to melt the ice but Jheyana called rain so no sunlight would appear.

I unravel the ice and said to her "Why are you just so MEAN!"i shouted at her "How dare you call her mean.Dont you know who she is?! She is the daughter of the Queen of Sunlight!"the girl with brown hair said and i raised an eyebrow

"Don't you know who i am?"i said sarcastically and she raised an eyebrow "I know you as a rebel here!" And i raised and eyebrow again "I am Princess Crystal Queen,Daughter of the Snow Queen!"they were all shock.Jinafire blocked in front of me "Surprised?"she asked sarcastically and then when she was about to fire a ball of flame,the three girls all stepped away and one girl blocked the fire to protect herself."Don't you hurt my friends ever after again!"she said and she used vines to hold our feet.

The girl had brown hair,she was wearing a dress with straps around her neck and some vines cover her arms and legs.I recognized her "Kristanna?"i asked her and she was shocked."Crystal?!"she said and I ran forward her and hugged her but she pushed me away.

"Why are you mad at me?"i asked her and she turned away "Just please i don't want to talk to you right now,Crystal" Kristanna left the room tears fall on Crystals cheek and so as Kristanna's

"Oh great! One of our members just get upset because of you!"the girl with blue hair said and they left the dorm "Crystal,why are you crying?"Jheyana asked "Its just that......I DONT KNOW!"i tried to answer but i refused to tell them.