3

I woke up rubbing my eyes I totally forgot I had to go to my friend's house. I looked at the window is Daniel S. was their he wasn't, in fact his bedroom door was open. I saw him come back with his shirt off and boxers on, I turned red instantly. He smirked and laughed. He grabbed his clothes and closed his curtains. I went to get ready, I shifted through the drawers and the hangers, I wore a cozy outfit, I grabbed clips and bands then made my hair.

I saw Daniel biting his lip through the glass window staring at me I blushed I waved. I walked out the room and told my mom I was going to my friend's since, she had to go to the Seavey's, I walked out the house with my jacket covering my hoodie. 

I saw Anna walking with Tyler I waved and walked with them, "Hey Y/N!" Anna and Tyler said one at a time, I happily replied with, "Hey Anna and Tyler!" they both started make jokes. Anna kept telling me a lot of things about Daniel, "Daniel likes you more than a friend," but something made me shook, ( sh00k ) 

"Daniel has a girlfriend," when Anna told me one thing that slipped out of her mouth, I froze and at her confused, Anna was pale white, Tyler interrupted the silence, "She means liked you as a friend," I nodded I felt someone that just stabbed me in the back, I felt a wet substance on my cheek, I looked at the sky it was cloudy no rain.

When I arrived at my friend's, I quickly knocked on the door before, tears started erupting I grabbed a tissue and wiped my eyes the brightness of the door made me rub my eyes I was shocked of what I saw it was.

What did she see?

338 words ;)