Authors Note

This is my first BDSM story ever please tell me what you think and be completely honest I can take criticism really well. I want to make this story good and I can only do that if people tell me what they think and if I made any mistakes on it including my writing and grammar and everything else that comes with writing. I sometimes am terrible at spelling things and I don't realize that half the time I misspelled something or it doesn't make any sense and even though I do reread it a lot but even I can miss parts that needs corrected so please help me out it would be much appreciated. Also am I doing this right so far on writing the BDSM parts? anything you can think of to help me with this story I would gladly be grateful and even would dedicate the new chapter when I make it if any of you guys do help me out. I plan on making the 3rd chapter after I get some feedback on how the first two chapters are doing and what could be improved or if it's fine the way it is. 

That's all I have to say. Now I want to thank everyone who has read it so far I can't believe so many people have read it and it makes me so happy. Sorry I haven't been writing in it much its just I have been busy with real life that I don't have time to do what I love doing which is writing. I am going to try to write again and a little more often in the future because I miss writing and it's been 4 months almost 5 since I have written anything on here let alone on my own account. 

If anyone wants to get a hold of me can visit my account My account name is in this note I dedicated this to my account so that way you can go to it if you do want to get a hold of me.

So I hope to hear what you guys have to say so please don't be shy to talk to me I promise I won't bite hard *winks* just kidding I don't bite unless someone wants me to. Anyways nothing more to say. I just really hope that someone gives me feedback but I doubt anyone will but it's worth a shot.