Take me away...

(Warning, little bit of sin.)

Marinette POV

I woke up to something fuzzy feeling in my chest. I opened my eyes to find Adrien's head on my chest. I giggled silently making sure not to wake him. He stirred in his sleep and snuggled her chest. She blushed a crimson red. She started petting his head. 'I hope he feels better after last night.' she thought to herself. He started to wake up.

Adrien POV

I woke up to find something squishy under my head. I opened my eyes to find my head on Marinette's... CHEST?!?! I lifted my head and saw her staring at me.
"What's wrong... kitty?" Mari said
"Nothing. H-" I stopped cause she started to pet me, under my chin and on my head. I tried so hard not to purr but I let one slip. I heard her whisper
"Aww... that's so cute..." I honestly didn't care. I grunted and pushed my head into her heads. I didn't want her to stop. Then she did.
"Am I hurting you?" She asked with concern and worry in her voice.
"No it just feels really good." I whispered barely enough for her to hear but she did. She started again. Then someone knocked on her window. She didn't seem to notice but I did. I looked out the window to find a crying Lila. I really didn't care. She's not gonna break up me and Mari. I kissed her by surprise and she didn't respond. I was scared I did something wrong. But after a few seconds she kissed back. Kissing turned into a heavy make-out session. We started to French kiss. Then we broke for air but I went to her neck. I left a bunch of love bites on her. She didn't seem to mind. I knew I found her sweet spot when she mewed. I chuckled. I abused that spot. She moaned, mewed, and squeaked. I stopped when I heard someone jump on her balcony. She heard it too. I looked out there to find...

OMG I GOT A VOTE. THANK YOU!!!