Aftermath (RoVia)

The war ended, victories echoed through the air, the scent of death, blood, sweat, and smoke still lingered. Juvia walked through the once battle field, thinking of what used to be. How the trees were almost in full bloom, but now there laid ash.

She sighed, how she wanted to see the trees in full bloom. "It's a shame, the trees are gone." A voice said, Juvia jumped in fright, but calmed down when she saw the owner of the voice was Rogue.

"Yep." Juvia replied, kneeling down to pick up a burnt limb. Rogue kneel down beside her. "We can always grow more, can't we?" He said, Juvia nodded in agreement. She put the limb back down on the ashy ground, wiping her hands on her tattered dress.

"Juvia!" Natsu called, Juvia stood up, waving towards Natsu. "Bye Rogue, It was nice seeing you." She said, while walking away. "Nice to see you to Juvia" Rogue called after her.

Sting walked up behind Rogue, patting him on the shoulders. "Come On Rogue lets go home." Sting said, Rogue watched Juvia and Natsu disappear before replying. "Yah you're right, let's go."

After returning to the guild , they set out to fix the damage, the Fairy Tail guild, came and helped, and SaberTooth helped them out with restoring the guild.

After finishing the SaberTooth guild, Rogue looked in amazement, it looked beautiful, and homey. "It's beautiful" said Juvia who had stopped beside him. Rogue nodded. "I'm going to plant a tree right there, and I'll dedicate it to you." Rogue added.

Juvia gasped in excitement. "Thank you." She said bowing her head in honor. Rogue chuckled. "It's no big deal." After they talked, the sun began to sink for the night. "I have to go Rogue, but I'll see you at the dinner tomorrow." Juvia said.

The two guilds decided to throw a dinner party, in honor of their friendship, and their partner ship during the war, and after. "See you then." Rogue said, Juvia simply smiled and walked away, Rogues heart skipped a beat when she did.

"Jeez Rogue, falling for a fairy." Laughed Sting who had just appeared beside. "Oh shut it." Rogue said blushing. Sting playfully punched him in the arm. "That's no way to speak to your master."

"Oh I bet." Rogue said, before leaving. Sting mumbled a bit before following Rogue. "Juvia and Rogue sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g, first comes love, second comes marriage, then comes a baby in a baby carriage!" Sung Sting.

Rogue rolled his eyes. "Oh shush it." Rogue said punching Sting in the arm. Sting rubbed the area. "That hurt" he said. Rogue laughed, and said. "Good."

That night while laying in bed, cuddling with Frosch, Rogue thought of Juvia, and smiled. He loved everything about her. "Is Rogue, thinking of Juvia?" Asked Fro.
Rogue nodded. "Fro thinks so too." Frosch said before falling asleep.

Then next day came, everything was rushed, trying to get everything ready for that night. Rogue was constantly on his feet. Sting, was hanging stuff, Yukino was painting something.

There was a crash, and Sting was falling off his ladder, but before he hit the ground Yukino caught him bridal style. "I couldn't let my master fall, now could I?" She said, as he blushed. "Just please put me down." He said as she put him down.

Rogue chuckled at the sight of his friends, he watched Fro, and Lector discuss the arrangement of table decorations, and silverware.

Time passed, and Rogue was getting ready for the party, he put on his suit, and put his hair up in a ponytail. "Ready Fro?" He asked, seeing his exceed wearing her usual tiara. "Fro is ready."

Rogue picked up his exceed. "Then let's go." Rogue walked through his door, towards the party, upon reaching the party he saw Natsu eating food. He rolled his eyes and chuckled. "Not surprised" he set Fro down to go play with Happy.

Rogue walked around, seeing all the different people, he was searching for Juvia. He heard the door open, his eyes widened. There stood Juvia wearing an elegant grayish purple dress, and her hair in a bun.

Her eyes laid on him and waved, he waved back. Juvia walked to him. "Hi Rogue, how are you?" She greeted, he stood there shocked but replied. "I'm good, how are your?"

"I'm good." She replied, wiping her hands on her dress. "I like your dress." He said. She smiled and replied. "Thanks, Nastu sure has some good taste doesn't he?"

Rogue choked on air. "Natsu picked your dress out?!" Rogue exclaimed, Juvia nodded. "He has some good taste." Juvia laughed, Rogue rubbed the back of his neck. "He sure does."

It was time for dinner, both guild sat down at the tables, Juvia stood up. . "We're here tonight to celebrate, friendship, and companionship." She said, holding up her glass. Rogue stood up.

"Also to celebrate life, and prosperity." He said holding up his glass looking into her eyes. She continued hers. "To celebrate love, and teamwork." She said looking into his eyes.

"And being able to find the light even in the darkest of times." He finished. Juvia nodded. "Cheers to that." She said, everyone held up their glasses. "Aye!"

After the dinner, Juvia stood outside on the balcony. Rogue walked up beside. "That speech was beautiful." He said, she nodded. "Thank you for helping." She said.

"You're welcome." He replied, they stood in silence, staring at the stars. "Um Juvia?" Rogue asked. "Yes?" She said.

"I thought you looked the most beautiful in there." He said, she blushed. "Thank you." He smiled. "Don't mention it."

She grabbed his hand. "Um Rogue, I know this sounds crazy, but I think I love you." She said looking at his hand. He stood there shocked. "If you don't feel the same, you don't have to say anything." She said.

"No, Juvia I feel the same way, I was just shocked to hear you say that." Rogue stuttered, Juvia gasped. "Really?" She asked, Rogue nodded.

They stood in more silence, before Juvia cut it by saying. "Are you going to kiss me or not?" They kissed, after breaking apart. Rogue thought, 'that was the greatest dang kiss that I've ever had."

This oneshot is dedicated to Kcole666999 I hope you like it. Also here's the dress Juvia was wearing, looks familiar doesn't it?

 Also here's the dress Juvia was wearing, looks familiar doesn't it?