Plot: I dont care if it hurts, I want to have control. I want the perfect body.

Rosalie Bermont is a friendly girl, who always had trouble leting people see her weakness. Always showing her pain trough her body. When she was a kid she was happy, hiperactive, confident, and full of selflove. But when her teen days came her love and confidence on herself will start to fade. And years later her selfrespect will be long gone, too.

Always keeping secrets, pretending being someone she wasnt to all her friends and family. Pretending she didnt care, when in reality she did care. And she care too fucking much.

She didnt know how too let people in, how to love herself again, how to no be repulsed but her own reflection, how not to make bad decisions. How to conect with her body. How to ask for the help she desperately needed. How to admit, or even realize, she needed help. That she needed to eat, she needed to stop, she needed to stalk. She needed to be happy.

"I cant stop, I wont stop. They dont get it, is not so simple to want to be better. To want to be save. I just... I just dont care anymore. I dont care about me, and what happens to me, I dont care about the consecuence of my choices. I just want to be skinny thin."

A simple story, of a simple girl with family issues, a not too good mental health, good friends that she doesnt let in so often, lies, secrets, and lots of mistakes.

-----------------------------------------

This story could be a trigering to people with eating disorders.

Based on true events.