Chapter Two --New-- pt.2

Rose P.O.V

Today my roommate arrives. I wonder if she is nice. I sure hope so. I-

I was interrupted by my thoughts when my phone rang. It was dad..... the two-faced bastard. I answered.

"Hey dad" I said

"Come here~ kitty." He said

I wanted to cry but I stopped myself. He is drunk. That leads to abuse or sexual harassment.... or worse.

"Yes sir" I hung up and headed to dads office

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sore, and I ache. I have new cuts on my chest and stomach, they were not as bad as last time though. I cleaned and wrapped myself up before getting dressed in a light pink sweater and black denim jeans. I wanted to cry but I couldn't I have to meet my roommate. When I want to cry and can't I tend to turn into a prissy bitch. Don't know why, just do, but I hope I am not a prissy bitch when I meet her.

I walked into B154 and ran to my room. I saw the light was on from under the door. Guess she is here. I opened the door and saw a girl that was about 5'4, with a red death hawk hairstyle that goes to her mid-waist. She had crystal, ocean, blue eyes. She was wearing a black shirt, black sweat pants, and all-black high-top converse. Emo much? 

"What is you name?" I said with a bitchy tone. I mentally slapped myself. I hope she didn't notice but by the look of her face, she noticed.

She came up to me silently and handed me a note. I looked at her like she was insane. She just shrugged and walked back to her stuff, unpacking. I read the note, 'Hi my name is Alex Mutter. I'm a mute so don't expect me to talk to you. If you want me talk to you have to get on my good side and for me to trust you. Which will take ages so good luck.' Great she is a mute. I wanted to be friends.

Me and my bitchy mind decided to say something I soon regret "Well that is good. I thought I was going to end up with an annoying bitchy roommate. But I don't have to deal with a blabber mouth. My name is Rose Wield." I sounded like those bitchy queen white girls. I wanted to die.

I crumbled up the paper and threw it away.

I sat on my bed while watching Alex unpack. I looked at her hair and wondered if it was natural. It was red with black highlights. The black looked fake but the red hair looked natural. "Is your red hair natural?" She didn't nod or anything. She just kept unpacking. I groaned. Great she is ignoring me. I guess I deserve it.

I was sitting there just watching her unpack when thoughts and voices took over my mind.

"You deserve everything that has happened to you." One voice said. Tears started to come to my eyes.

"What your dad does is just a minor punishment, you deserve more pain." Another one. They just kept coming one after the other. I wanted to scream but I couldn't find the voice to. Tears were coming down my face like rivers. Memory's of dad when he is drunk came to me and played the worst times. The time where I had to go to a hospital because of him. And many other times. 

I curled up in a ball and just cried silently. I felt something poke my arm but I ignored it. Something was moving on my bed then arms wrapped around my waist. Whatever it was, had its front against my back. I tensed. I realized it was probably Alex. I relaxed. Hoping it was Alex I turned and embraced her. I hid my face in the crook of her neck and started crying my eyes out. I calmed down a little but was still crying. 

Alex smelled of chocolate. She smelled nice. Her smell soothed me. I stopped crying a lifted my head to look at her. I looked in her crystal, ocean blue eyes. They were beautiful. She gave me a warm smile. We sat there in silence. She was looking at me like she was waiting for me to say something.

"You really don't talk do?" I said sniffling. She shook her head. Then I got an idea. I got off the bed and ran to my desk. I opened one of the drawers and grabbed a notebook and pen. "Could you write?" I looked at her hoping she would say yes.

She looked like she was wanting to say no. She sighed and nodded. I felt a little better and a little happy that she said yes. I handed her the notebook and pen while sitting in front of her.

She started writing. When she was done she gave it to me and I read it.

'Why are you crying? You were a prissy bitch just a minute ago. Now you are being a sweet innocent girl.' Was what she wrote. I wanted to cry. I got a feeling she was mad. But then why did she comfort me? 

She embraced me into a hug. She backed away and started writing in the notebook. She handed it to me.

'Sorry please don't cry. I'm just really bad with words. I'm a pretty bunt person. But I still want you to answer the question.' When I read it I felt better.

"I have my reasons. It's none of your business." I said nicely as I could.

She nodded.

"Why did you comfort me?" I wanted to know why. I was a bitch when we first met.

She started writing again and handed the notebook to me.

'Because I'm a nice person. I treat people how I want to be treated. And I care about you.' I felt my face heat up.

She put her palm of her hand on my forehead and hers on the back. My face was burning up even more. I had butterflies in my stomach. What is she doing to me?!?!

She backed away and started writing again. She gave me the notebook.

'Are you okay? You are burning up by the second.' I felt vulnerable. I didn't like it. I gave her a cold glare.

"Get off my bed, and don't you dare TOUCH me again. I'm going to bed goodnight!" I yelled.

She got off my bed and walked to hers. She took off her shirt leaving her in just a black sports bra, and black sweatpants. My face started heating up again. I looked at her stomach and she had a six pack. I about died. I hid my face in my pillow and pulled the covers over me not bothering to change in my pajamas. I fell asleep after a couple of hours of tossing a turning.