The unexpected

"You!" we both said. I was still shocked and didn't even notice someone nocking. I opened the door and was shocked again "Rocky!?" "Areum? What are you doing here?" "I live here, what are you guys doing here?" I then pointed at all of them which I don't know their names only Rocky and mr. Anger issues. All of a sudden a short guy and I mean short (sorry) said "Were supposed to start living here with someone but I didn't know it was you." "Great, im supposed to watch over 6 guys? Fine ill show you too your rooms."

After I showed them to their rooms we all went to the living room. "So how about we introduce ourselves?" I nodded in response "Wanna be your star, Hello we are ASTRO!" 'They have their own intro? Oh wait im undercover cause their idols duh!' I clapped for them and then they introduced themselves one by one "Hello im Jinjin, the leader" "Hello im the oldest MJ" "Hi im the maknae Sanha" "Hi im Moonbin" "You know me, im Rocky the fabulous!" I laughed at him cause he's funny " Im Eunwoo" wow so mr. Anger issues is actually Eunwoo glad to hear. (Note sarcasm) "Nice to meet you, im Park Areum imida"

Time skip~(im to lazy)

We had dinner and head to bed. While heading upstairs I wasn't looking where I was going and bumped into someone 'Great this is like what the 100th time I bumped into someone?' I looked up and guess who it was Eunwoo aka. Mr. Anger issues. "Watch where your going" he said coldly "Wow and I thought you changed but I guess you didn't" "What is that supposed to mean?" "It means your still a bastard" All of a sudden I get pushed the wall with his arms on both sides of my head so I don't escape. "You know you should think before you say something your gonna regret" "Now why would I do that?" He just smirked and whispered in my ear "Cause your gonna tempt me to do something your not gonna like" He walked away leaving me shocked on what he just said 'Did I just het threatened?' I shook the thought off and went to my room and went to sleep. 'Goodnight myself'

------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys and gals how have you been? Sorry i haven't updated its that im busy but what im going to do is try and update everyday and if not then when I have time. But I hope you like this chapter. Comment and vote please! Love yall!!!💖💖