I

You were now currently walking along the beach to take some fresh air instead just sit in your house. Sora and Riku went to a mission, while Kairi was left with you. Kairi was making lunch for you and her. You want to help her but she insists on doing on her own. So, you just let it be. After 10 minutes of walking, Kairi called out.

"(Y/n), lunch is ready!" You quickly went into her house.

"Wow, that was fast," Kairi said to you, giggling.

You just smiled. "You know that I'm hungry," you said, holding your tummy and giggling.

"Okay now, let's eat!" She says. You quickly grab your food and ate it.

~Timeskip~brought to you by fairies~

You and Kairi sat down on the couch, chatting about god knows what. Then, you decided to ask Kairi something.

"Hey, Kairi, when do you think that the boys will back?" You ask, worried about them.

"Don't worry about them. According to master Yen Sid they will be back tomorrow," she said.

You sighed in relief. After a few minutes of silence, you had an idea.

"Kairi, how about tomorrow we make a party? You know, to celebrate them back home safely," you asked.

Kairi then answered," Hmm... That sounds like a great idea! Okay!" Kairi agreed.

"Okay then, goodnight Kai!" You said to her which she replied a 'goodnight' to you as well.

~In your bedroom~

You sighed as you looked at the clock. It shows 9 p.m. You see, you had a crush on one of the keyblade wielder and that is Riku. Whenever you stared at Riku's eyes, you would always caught yourself daydreaming. You also had a plan that tomorrow you will confess your feelings to him but the only problem is, you afraid that he mights reject you and you were too shy. You also remember that Kairi almost told Riku about your crush to him but luckily, you covered her mouth. You wondered that if she even still remember about it. You only hope that Kairi forget it. After a few minutes of thinking, you looked at your clock and it was 10. 'Time to sleep' you thought to yourself and slowly drifting to sleep.

(So, how was it? Sorry it was crappy though... But I hope that you still like it! Stay tuned till the next chapter!)
~Cindy-chan
:3