Taehyung ♡ Jungkook

Tae's POV
I've dated Jungkook for about 5 months now, none of the members know, except for Namjoon, It's pretty interesting but really enjoyable, Jungkook is really protective and the other members really seem to notice something and they're sensing something from us, anyways the only thing we've done close to sex, is kissing on the lips but not with tongue no no no, Jungkook always says for me to wait and I hate it, tomorrow is our 5 month anniversary and I'm hoping to do "it" tonight and besides tomorrow is a perfect day because all of the Hyungs are going out excepts for me and Jungkook. Well kinda, JUST READ THE STORY

~ fast forwarding to tomorrow~

I woke up to complete silence, I went down stairs "huh" all of them went without saying goodbye what eves, "oh" Jungkook is not here too "sigh".  I went to the kitchen and got me an Açaí bowl I made last night with Suga. I turned on the TV, "sigh" I hope Jungkook didn't forget. I went upstairs back to my room and took a shower. While in the shower I was thinking on how hot and Amazing it would be, I'm craving Jungkook it's so bad, "huh" I felt my member getting hard, I begin to pump while thinking of Jungkook...
I really need him, I really want him, I gotta have him.
I begin to pump as the sensation rushes through my body and my adrenaline rushes like crazy, I climax before I knew it, I collapsed to the side of the shower corners, I try to catch my breath, the feeling was so strong I could feel he was just with me.
I got out of the shower and dried myself of and I put on some clothes. My phone rang and it was Jungkook, my eyes widened with joy as quick as I saw his name on the caller I.D
                       ~• Phone Convo •~
Jungkook: Hello Baby
Tae: Hiiiii baby kookie
Jungkook: Happy Anniversary Taehyungie I love youuuuuuu
Tae: You remembered!!! I love you to!!! Where are you?
Jungkook: hey do me a favor?
Tae: what is it?
Jungkook: meet me at the dance studio at 5:30 pm okay.
Tae: okay!

As I was going up to my room, I found Jungkook's room wide open, since he wasn't home and I still had 30 minutes to go to the studio, I went inside, I took a big inhale of the room, it smelled just like Jungkook I went through his big closet I went to his bed and and got one of his white shirts and sniffed it, it smelled just like Jungkook, "oh shit" I only 15 minutes to go I gotta get going.
I arrived at the studio and it was dark "Jungkook" I shouted, there was a lit room at he end of the hall I assume Jungkook might be in, I went in there and Jungkook came out and shocked me with a cute scare. "Jungkook!" don't scare me like that I laughed. Your so pink awww so your cute when your scared, Jungkook laughed. So why did you want our 5 month anniversary to be here? Oh cause I wanted it to be the first spot we became a thing. Jungkook then kissed me, then he said, "lets eat"!

Taehyung: Sooo where'd you get all of this.

Jungkook: *giggles* i made all of this the night before if just that you didn't notice

Taehyung: Awww thanks kookie!, So where are all the other members

Jungkook: Emmmm, Namjoon and Jin are at the mall, Yoongi and Hobi are watching a movie, and Jimin is shopping.

Taehyung; remeber when i was always scolded by the teachers because I couldn't dance well.

Jungkook: Oh yeah and then you cried and i said

Taehyung and Jungkook: *Dont cry, you"ll be too dehydrated*, "both giggles"

*Jungkook then picks up a mug and spills it on his shirt*

Taehyung: oh are you okay

Jungkook: oh yeah ummm

Taehyung then grabs a tissue and starts wiping his him, Jungkook lifts Taes face up and gigles he then smashes his lips into Taehyungs lips, He then sets Taehyung on the floor and he is on top of him.

Taehyung: Do you want to do this here? *blushing*

Jungkook: yes, because i wanted our first time to be in the first place we met four years ago

Taehyung then blushes and pinches Jungkooks cheeks. Jungkook then grabs Tae by the chin kisses him, he then sticks his tongue his mouth, he then goes down to Taes neck leaving hickey marks on his neck, he then takes of his shirt and starts to kiss down to his chest he then takes off his shirt and then he starts to nibble on Taes nipple, Tae then lets out a huge moan then Jungkook goes down, unbuckling his pants he then notices Taes huge boner, Tae then blushes from embarrassment, soon as you knew it Jungkook devoured his member sucking on it harder and harder by the second, a husky moan then leaves Taehyungs mouth, as the moans get louder and louder Jungkook sucks harder and harder

Taehyung: Im going to cum, but let me see your eyes

He then tilts Jungkooks face upwards and he glimpses at Jungkooks glistening eye, Jungkook then begins to suck harder and harder, swirling his dick in his mouth with his little wet tongue he then holds Jungkooks head in place and climaxs hard into him. The room then silences with panting. Taehyung then rapid gets on top of Jungkook

Taehyung: My turn *he says in a seductive voice*

He then begins to suck on his nipple making him a moaning mess, He then gives a seductive smile, "grinning" at Jungkooks pleasured face with a little cum on his lower and up lip, he then goes down to his member, he shocked to see that his member was so big and it has grown since the last he saw it when he was in the showers of the dance studio, he then quickly devours it making sure that every single inch was in his mouth, A big husky moan left Jungkooks pre cummed mouth, he then begins to swirl his dick inside his mouth with his tiny little tongue. He then begins to suck hard as the urge to cum on Jungkooks face was about to approach. "IM GONNA CUM" Jungkook exclaims, Tae then looks up at Jungkooks face as he releases his cum in his mouth,he swallows all the cum he ejaculated into his mouth. Tae hyung then come up kisses Jungkook, he then bends over and says "Im ready now", Jungkooks eyes widen but he knew what he meant, he then say "if it hurts ill stop", Tae then nods his, Jungkook then takes his member and then injects it into him, Tae then lets out a moan of pain, " are you okay, do you want me to stop?" jungkook said in a worried voice, "Im okay, you feel good right? i want to feel good keep going" Jungkook then begins to pump, taehyung turns into a moaning mess, " go faster,"he moaned, He then goes and faster, "Im gonna cum" jungkook exclaimed, Taehyung then holds his hand and they both climax together.

They both collapsed to the floor, both panting and half naked.

Taehyung: You my first, thank you for that, It felt so good!

Jungkook: i love you so much

Taehyung: i love you to

Bts ♡

소년 사랑