Sickness

---- next morning ----
Kd= king dice

---Kd pov ---

I woke up with the sound of rain hitting my "house" I heard the sound of thunder and got scared " i-i-i-its ok it's just the Jonny " I hugged my "parents " tightly shaking. I made my voice sound like a girl " there there my son everything will be ok momma and poppa are here " I made my voice deep " yup and son listen to your mother " voice goes normal " thanks momma and dad I love " hugs them girl voice " no problem son we love " I teared up " thanks mom I know you do" cries hugging them tight coughs.

----- 3 hours later ----

I fell asleep hugging my "parents".

--- starts to snow ---

I woke up freezing I get a piece of chock that I found in the trash it was wet and cold. I use it to draw a thermostat nob and "turned" it " there we go we will be nice and warm know " * hugs them and wraps the blanket around them " th-there you two n-need it m-more then m-me momma and p-p-poppa " smiles and coughs. Girl voice " son take the blanket your shivering you'll catch your death " wraps it around me "thanks mom I'm sorry" hugs them then roof caves in thanks to the snow " aaa it's cold " I jumped out but dropped mom and dad I started to dig them out " no no no I can't lose you again has a purple sick blush across face still digging, my hands cold and stiff dark blue " mother!!! Papa !! " coughs and gets them and hugs them tight " I'm sorry I'm sor-" passes out coughs still hugging them .

---- 3 hours later ----

Cold and conditions get worse.

---??? Pov ---

"What's that in the snow?" Walks over to me  " it's the homeless dice kid he'll catch his death out here" looks around to see if he was with anyone but no one. " pour boy" I picked him up he was hugging these old burned up teddy bears. I took him home with me. I laid him down in a spare bed I head and checked his temperature with my hand it burned his body covered in pumps and bruises cuts and frostbite. " mmm pour kid" I tried to get his teddy bears but no good. I went to go get the first aid kit to clean and disinfect his wounds.

----- 1 hour later I'm lazy ;- ; ----

---Kd pov---

I slowly woke up with bandages on my arms, legs, chest, back, neck, cheek, and my head. "Mmm achu!! Ow mm " I sneezed and that was shortly followed by a cough I could hardly move my arms, fingers,  legs well everything is stiff I turned to see a old sleeping old man his snoring sounded like a kettle on the oven stemming. I was to tired and cold to try to get out of the bed and go back to his box or to find food, water plus a new box I slowly moved to my side and groaned in pain  hugs mom and dad and slowly falls asleep.