Chapter 43

The next morning Youngjae was the first to wake up. For the first few seconds of being awake he was trying to remember where he was seeing that he forgot. That is until he saw the posters that Jaebum owned hanging on the walls of the room. Last night came flashing back to him and he froze, remembering that he told Jaebum that he loved him too. Not to mention that they kissed!

The memory turned a shocked Youngjae into a flustering Younjae. The boy felt his cheeks turn red and pressed his face in a pillow, silently screaming because he really thought that it had all been just been a dream. He paused and wondered if Jaebum was asleep or upstairs. He sat up and looked to his right, his eyes widening in surprised when he saw a sleeping Jaebum next to him. The older had his face shoved in a pillow with one hand supporting his head while the other was covering his eyes. He looked so peaceful that Youngjae pulled out his phone and turned it on, waiting for a minute so the device could start up.

After the device was fully started, Youngjae went to his camera and quickly snapped a picture of Jaebum, realizing that he didn't turn off the flash when the older groaned. Jaebum stirred in his sleep but didn't awake, which made Youngjae sigh in relief. It was bad enough that Jaebum had an extremely hard time sleeping. Youngjae didn't want to disturb whatever little amount of sleep Jaebum could manage to get.

All of a sudden the bedroom door burst open and startled Youngjae. "Jaebum! Wake your ass up now!" A deep voice hollored throughout the room. Around the corner came three men, who looked to be in their twenties. Youngjae didn't know who they were and felt scared. "Oh, shit, Youngjae's here," said one of the three men with blonde hair.

"Then get out!" Shouted a familiar voice. Seconds later came Younghyun running in and turning the other men around, pushing them towards the door. "He needs his rest! He's pregnant!"

Meanwhile Jaebum had awoken due to the noise, which Youngjae wasn't too happy about. He looked down at the father of his unborn to see him pushing himself up to look around the room. "What time is it?" Jaebum asked in a raspy voice before laying his head back down and closing his eyes.

Youngjae checked his phone and said, "Ten after eleven."

"Then why are they here?" Jaebum groaned in annoyance. "Oh, yeah, I have work today," he then grumbled, not sounding too thrilled.

Curious to know who the men other than Younghyun were, Youngjae asked, "Who are they?"

"Family friends," Jaebum answered. He then lifted his head up and looked at Youngjae when he said, "Wait, you know Nichkhun, Wooyoung and Taecyeon." Youngjae furrowed his eyebrows in confusion because he couldn't recall any of those names. "You know, the ones that came on that camping trip both of our families had that one summer?"

It was quiet for a bit because Youngjae was trying to remember. At the time he had only been seven. A few memories of that summer came back to him and he gasped in surprise. "Holy, is that really them?" He asked and looked back at where the men had left. Jaebum hummed in response and laid his head back down on a pillow. "What are they doing here?"

"Let's say that they're my bodyguards."

"Seriously?"

Jaebum chuckled lightly and said, "They act like it so they might as well," before bringing an arm up to cover his face. He then opened one eye to look at Youngjae and asked, "Are you hungry?" The brunette was rubbing his belly and staring in the direction of the door. Youngjae only shook his head. "Then what's wrong?" Jaebum asked, knowing that there was something bothering Youngjae just by the younger's facial expression. He rolled on his back and pushed himself in a sitting postion, staring at Youngjae with concerned eyes.

A couple of seconds went by before Youngjae shrugged. He then climbed off the bed and said, "I have to go pee. Be right back."

Leaving the room, Youngjae stopped and listened carefully to the noise in the house. He could here male voices chatting and laughing upstairs, one of them being Jaebum's mother's. Youngjae then went to the bathroom down the hall, locking the door before doing his business. While he was washing his hands Youngjae look at his reflection in the mirror, pausing when the kiss with Jaebum last night flashed in his mind. It brought him back to that one night. Everything that Jaebum had said that night kept repeating in his head. It wasn't even about the sex. It was before and after it happened that flashed through Youngjae's mind. He then stopped when he remembered that currently, he and Jaebum were still just two teenagers having a baby. They weren't official, let alone even a couple for that matter.