BendyStraw

Bendy's POV:

"I know weve only known each other for a while and I know he wanted me dead...but cuphead changed on this adventure. Hes always around me...but why?" I thought to myself before I had to go to bed. After a while of sitting in silence, I felt my eyes grow heavy. "Why?" I asked myself before I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~Dream~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Still Bendy's POV:

" Bendy, my love. Its time to wake up" I slowly opened my eyes. "C-cuphead?" Cuphead giggled and smiled. " Ya, its me silly. How did ya sleep?" I looked at him with a confused expression. "Huh?" I tilted my head. "Ima take that as a "Good" heh." He leaned in. My face darkened. Our lips were about to meet but then
-_-

~~~~~~~outside of dream~~~~~~~~

Bendy's POV:

"Bendy!" I opened my eyes quickly and turned to look at the enterence of my tent. "Bendy are u ok? Your face is red..." " I-it is!? I-I mean I...had a dream.... about hot chicks" "........If you say so...come out when your ready..." He got up and walked out. I put on my shirt and followed boris. But then I heard cuphead in the bushed behind my tent. " pst Bendy"
"What do you want?" I turned to face cuphead. "Come here. I wanna show you something" he said as he walked back to where he perversely was. I rolled my eyes but followed him anyways. I rubed my eyes. "What do you think?" I looked around and saw a waterfall. The water was clear and the reflection ot the light made it look so beautiful. I smiled a little. "Its-" I stoped when cuphead suddenly picked me up. "What's the big idea?" I looked at him with a some what pissed expression. "Bendy...I've been wanting to tell you somthing for a while but I just...I could never get it out..."
" well...what is if?" He leaned in and kissed me but pulled away before I could return it " I love you bendy" I blushed deeply. " I understand if you don't feel the same way..." "N-no its fine...I-I love you too Cuphead"
" wait r-really?" I nodded. He smiled and kissed me once more. I kissed back."we should head back cups. The others are gonna get worried." " ya your right." He set me down and we walked back to the campsite. " There you are! We were just about to go out searching for you guys" mugs sounded kinda mad. Oh well
" sorry bro, me and bendy needed to talk" "oh. Its ok. Me and boris...well just boris." Boris looked at mugs then at us. " I had time to look at the map. Our next location isnt far from here. We'll be thsre by sundown" Mugs and the others had already packed everything up. I grabs my bag and walk with the rest of the gang. I felt someone grabed my hand. I turned to see Cup. He looked at me and smiled. " I love you" " I love you too cuphead"

~ End~

A/N: that was it for bendy straw. I can do more if anyone wants. I apologize if it is kinda dumb. I'm sorry if its short.