Change of heart (Dicecup)

((Cuphead is a kidult. So dont get mad at me for dis please .-.))

Its been at least a year since King Dice regained his soul from the devil's  defeat.  Some people still didnt trust him. There was a party tonight but King Dice was considering  not going. He thought people wouldnt want him there. He decided he was only gonna go for a little while, he dressed up in white shirt with a purple vest as well as a dark purple pants. "I think im ready...."

~~time skippy, Dice arrives at the party~~

Dice stared in the mere corner,  he didnt want to be seen by the two boys. At least not run into them. He knew that the devil forced him to attack, but didnt know if they knew. He thought they would blame him for being an actual ...well bad guy. Sure he did some bad deeds in his life but it wasn't as bad as making that deal with the devil. He regretted  not staying far away from that place he encountered  him. He wouldn't have tried to pick pocket him if he knew it was the devil. As King Dice was lost in thought  and memories, a familiar  face approached  him. "Hey, are you alright?" He asked waving his hand. Dice turned to him, it was one of the cup brothers. "U-uh ya. I'm fine." He turned to the wall facing  away from cuphead. "I need to talk to you on the balcony." He walked away. Dice stood there for a while before following  behind trying to catch up. Ounce he arrived  at the balcony  he saw the small cup sitting,  cuphead motioned  him to come and sit, and so he did. "What did you want?" He said as he stared at the landscape  that surrounded  the building. " I know it wasnt your fault. I know the devil  had taken your soul. You forced." Cuphead looked up at Dice. "You can talk to me if u want to." Dice looked at cuphead with a confused look upon  his face. " How are you not affected by what I did to you. What I did to others. You say you understand  but all that was my doing, and yet your forgive me?" Dice looked down at the floor. He felt a gentle  tap on his am, he turned to look at Cuphead. " Dice...I know there has always been good in you. I could tell u didnt want to fight. I trust you." He smiled. His smile was replaced  with shock as he was kissed by King Dice. He soon melted  into the kiss but it was sadly interrupted  by Mugs opening  the door. "Whoa whoa whoa" he turned away from them. Cup and Dice quickly pulls way and looked at Mugs, Both of them blushing madly. Mugs cheeks were lit up " Were you two just kissing!? Ewwwwwwww!" Mugs ran off and Dice and Cuphead just chuckled as they turned the attention  to the sun setting, holding each others hand "I love you." "I love you too, Dice."

~~~~~~END~~~~~~~~

A/N: I regret nothing.  Sorry if its cheesy XD. I tried. Plus its short. Soooo yaaaaa lol