Chapter 9

Haii. Thanks for reading. Please follow my account for support and to know you're still alive.

This chapter is dedicated to @read_passion34 for encouraging me to keep going.

Hoping to get at least 5 votes. Please vote to this story.

Song is Figures- artist I don't know.
::::::::::::::
Alexa's POV

     Guess who it was, it was fudging Jake.

     Ugh why can't he ever leave me alone.

     I settle down all of my stuff near the door. "What do you want Jake" I said seriously.

     "I want to know where were you Alexa, I was looking for you. Something could've happened to you" he said with concern, and seriousness laced in his voice.

     "Well I am safe and sound, there is no harm in my way. If there was then I would beat up that person into a bloody pulp," I said seriously with a hint of sarcasm.

     He stands up turning around looking at me, his arms crossed "Well I don't care if there is harm or not, I need to be near you all the time!" He said walking towards me almost as if in slow-motion.

     "Don't forget you're mine Alexa".

     I quickly close the door for my mom won't hear. "Since when am I yours?" I said with some anger.

     "When we were in the tree house Alexandra" he paused (oh cr*p he said my full name it's getting serious it means I'm in trouble) "When we almost kissed, as I held you in my arms your chubby figure so comforting" he said coming closer to me in a position where we are 2-3 inches apart, one move our lips would be touching.

     He leans in giving me a kiss on the cheek. He immediately goes to my lips nipping them. He start to go more rough and that's when I start to kiss back.

     I start to wrap my arms around his neck. He puts his hands on my waist giving it a squeeze.

    We stopped to breath but just as we were about to start I stop him. Moving away from him I see his face full with confusion. I turn around touching my lips.

     "What's wrong baby girl?" He said in worry reaching out to me, I quickly move to get his hand and flip him as he lands on the floor with a grunt.

     "It's best if you leave right now Jake". I hear his movements standing up but turns me over holding me tight. His head goes to my neck sucking on my skin leaving a bite, making me almost moan.

     He smirks at me looking at me "You are always mine Alexa, I don't want you near any guy, and I don't want you fighting anymore"

     Time to put an act on (evil laugh~haha)  I quickly let my eyes water "Why? Can't you see I like it. Fighting is my thing you can't take that away from me" I said pausing for a while "This is my life, you can't control it, I am not bound to you, and don't you ever kiss me again"

      "I don't care Alexa you're not fighting in that shit!!" He said in anger

      "I don't want anything happening to you".

     "Well then that means you don't care about me neither, because it's part of me, ME Jackson" I said actually crying this time, falling onto the floor my head in between my knees, my arms circled around my legs, "Please leave Jackson I don't want to see you right now"

     "Fine, I'll see you in school, don't make me assign you body guards on you Alexa" with that being said he leaves.

::::::::::::::
So how was it?
Did I do good this time?
Was it long enough?

if you like please vote and follow my account.

I am also looking for someone who could do a cover for this book. If you could please message me.