(Story #8)the before time (Pearl)

There was a time before Amethyst. To say Pearl hated reflecting on these times wasn't exactly wrong. In fact she even envied both Steven and Amethyst, as they've never had to see the horror of another gem being shattered. Witch was a fait worse than death for any gem. But there was another time before that. But all Pearl could remember from then is having a chance encounter with Rose. Even after the war there was a time Before Amethyst. But this was trustfully not worth talking about. Until Rose decided to go back to the prime kindergarten. It took what seemed forever for Rose to come back. And when she Finally did, she came back with an energetic, small gem who ran to Pearl after seeing her. "I'm Amethyst, who are you?" "I'm Pearl." And from then on Pearl can recollect every thing she's ever done with Amethyst. But the past is a different land in witch we can not enter. So for now Pearl focused where not only she, but where Amethyst were in their lives. She similed big because Amethyst had just said the funniest thing she's ever heard. Pearl gave Amethyst a quick kiss. Amethyst was in shock of the quick and romantic act but liked it nothing less. But to think, this wouldn't have happened without a chance encounter with a rebel gem who loved Earth.