!!!I HATE YOU!!!!

Early in the morning 5am the Oberio brothers came back from Goa.
"Come on let's go to our room" om whispered

"Bhayia are you ok?" Rudra asked as he placed his hand on shivaays shoulder.

"Yeah I am ok Rudy" shivaay said

"Are you sure Shivaay, I mean you haven't spoken a word since the car journey back here" om said

"Yeah I am ok, just tired om" shivay said

"Ok let's go to our rooms then" om said and they all went back to there rooms, while Shivaay stood alone in the dark hall..

FLASHBACK
When they went Goa, they met a girl called pia, seeing her looking so sexy in a short dress, rudra invited her to come with them, while om and shivaay refused, but rudra said it will be fun, so they both agreed and that night they had a party, but it wasn't just the four of them, they were loads of people there, the music was fully blast and people were going crazy, rudra said to om and shivaay, let your self loose and have fun, pia was giving them loads of drinks and they were getting fully high, om brought pia to the dance floor and started dancing with her, touching her everywhere while rudra was doing the same, but pia didn't give any need to them as the only person she wanted was Shivaay, who was looking very sexy sitting at the bar starring at her with lust.

Pia noticed his glazed upon her, she smirked and went towards him, she wrapped her arms around shivaays neck and whispered in his ear "let's enjoy this night" shivaay looked at her, and as he was out of his sense dragged her to a room and got over her, giving her hickys everywhere, swallow lips, and that night he gave pia what was really meant for anika..

END OF FLASHBACK
Remembering the things he had done he had tears in his eyes, he did a very grave mistake, and betrayed his wife, his love, he couldn't handle the pain and fell down on his knees, gripping his hair tight, he cried his heart out..

7am at the Oberio mansion

Anika woke up and saw shivaay sleeping on the sofa she was confused as why he was sleeping there but was really happy to see him back. She quickly ran out of bed and went towards his, she caressed his hair and gave a kiss on his forehead, "I missed you Shivaay" anika whispered and hugged him, Burying her face in the crook of his neck, Shivaay opened his eyes and tear escaped, he was hurt, he felt a huge pain in his chest, the feeling of someone going away from him, anika got up and understood he was tired by looking at his dark circles so she just left him there and went to freshen up, when Shivaay knew anika was gone, he quickly got up and freshened up and went down stairs to have breakfast. When anika got freshened up she came down stairs wearing a white Saree, which was unusual as anika doesn't like to wear white she likes to wear bright colours, but she felt today she would wear it..

When she came down stairs, she saw shivaay, she smiled brightly and went towards him, she turned him around, and cupped his face but shivaay didn't look at her as he didn't have the guts to, "Are you ok Shivaay?, when did you get back? Did you have a nice time in Goa?" Anika said

But shivaay didn't answer in fact somebody else answered for him..
"Oh he did have a nice time in Goa didn't you Shivaay" a girl said and went up to them, hearing that same voice again Shivaay turned around and was shocked to see pia standing there, he looked at anika and then back at her in shock, even omru came down and was in shock, Shivaay had to blink his eyes again and again to see what he was seeing was true..

"What do you mean he had a nice time in Goa how do you know and who are you?" Anika said confused

"Don't worry Mrs Oberio you get to know who I am soon" she said smirking at shivaay, while shivaay looked down in shame