Prologue

This is a work of fiction. Any references to historical events, real people or real places are used fictitiously. Other names, characters, places and incidents are product of the author's imagination and any resemblance to actual events, places or persons, living or dead is entirely coincidental.

//

"You have to choose, Kass" Joe said while caressing my face, "Is it Javi, Juan or me?"

With that, my tears started streaming down my face. As much as I don't want to choose between the three of them, I was left with no choice but to choose one, may masasaktan at masasaktan talaga.

"Do I really need to give you my answer now, Joe?" I asked.

Joe smiled at me then he shook his head, "Of course not, Kass. I know you'll need time."

I hugged him tight, "No matter what will be my decision, always know that I love you three so much. But in different ways."

Joe heaved out a long and heavy sigh, "You are so special, Kass. Ano bang pinakain mo sa'min tatlo?" then he laughed. A genuine one.

"Ikaw talaga!" I answered then I playfully slapped his arm, "You better get going, Joe. You have training tomorrow morning pa."

"Oo na. You go inside na and rest. I'll see you tomorrow in school."
"Drive safely, Joe. See you tomorrow!"

"Kass!" Joe called my name as I was about to go inside my house, "I still lowkey wish that you will choose me over Juan and Javi even though I know who already owns your heart. Good night." then he smiled sweetly at me.

Joe, Javi and Juan have this beautiful smile that captures every girls heart, but behind those smiles are hearts that long for love and affection.

//

Author's Note:

Hello guys! Welcome to Gomez de Liaño brothers story- this is my fourth fanfiction story. I hope you will also support this one just like how you supported my other stories. You guys know what to do, vote and leave some comments! ❤️

- Denisse