Chapter 21

Gaile's POV

Dragged myself to our hotel room, sobbing in the elevator. I then heard the "ting" sound, which means I'm on the floor where our hotel room was located. The moment the elevator opened, I saw Harry standing there. I ran to him and gave him a hug.

"Babe, you alright?" Harry asked. I was sniffing, "Yes, I am" I hiccuped. We went to our hotel room, his arms were around me. Harry knocked on the door. Suprisingly, the 4 boys raced to open the door. Andrea told them to back off and she opened the door instead. The door was finally open and we went inside. Louis and Zayn grabbed me, and gave me a hug. They've noticed how upset I was.

"Sit down, love." Louis calmed me down, I just sat down on the couch.

"We're leaving for London tomorrow!" Zayn cheered me up. "We're going to ride on red buses!" Niall added. "We're going to act wild!" Louis shouted. I just smiled at them.

"Tell us, what's wrong." Liam patted my shoulder. I just looked at them, tears were still rolling down.

"Well, thanks for cheering me up." I smiled, "But I just can't take it." I sighed.

"What do you mean, spill everything out." Zayn's tone got low, he was worried about how I feel.

"My brother has brain cancer." They were shocked. Even Andrea was shocked about what I just said.

"Oh my, I'm sorry." Andrea spoke out, I just smiled at her.

Andrea's POV

Was deeply shocked when Gaile said that Kristian has brain cancer. I mean, KRISTIAN?! BRAIN CANCER?! To be honest, Kristian is a very very nice guy. How come brain cancer. He's fun to be with. I feel sorry for Gaile, honestly.

Gaile's POV

Mood Swings mode: ON

I'm happy that they're there for me. I appreciate all the small things they've done. At least, they cared for me.

Anyhows, it's our flight to London tomorrow at 1PM. Yes, I'm really excited, but still. My brother's sickness bothers me. A lot.

--------

It's 6:30AM, I was the one who got up early. Dragged myself to the kitchen and cooked breakfast. Pancake was for breakfast today, yehey!

After cooking breakfast, I went to the boy's room to wake them up. Oh God, their room. The boys were awake, but they're room. It's pretty disgusting. Is this how boys are? And they're arguing over luggages.

"Boys.." They snobbed me. Until I shouted, "BOYS! CALM DOWN." They stopped and just smiled at me.

"Breakfast's ready, babe?" Harry walked towards me, and pecked my lips. I smiled.

Lastly, the one who's hard to wake up. Yes, Andrea. I went to her room and knocked on her precious door.

"Andrea, breakfast. Leggo." No answer. I opened the door, she's still fast asleep. I shook her and she screamed at me. It hurts, you know.

"Oh, it's you. Good Morning!" she greeted me with a pleasant smile. At least.

We walked to the kitchen, the boys ate a lot. I cooked 20 pancakes, and there were only 5 left.

"They are absolutely hungry." Andrea commented, I just chuckled. But still, 5 pancakes isn't enough for me and Andrea. It's our favorite food in the morning.

Niall and Louis burped so loud. Me and Andrea are dying. We rolled on the floor laughing. Oh God, tears of joy!

"5 left! What cha' say, boys?" Harry looked at the boys, they boys were about to get more until I shouted, "WOAH. Sexy ladies here!" I gave them a "where-is-my-delicious-pancake" look. They smirked.

Harry grabbed the plate, and stood up. Gave it to me. What a gentle man.

"You eat." he smirked, "We'll leave at 10AM. Eat faster, babe." he added. I just nodded. He's the boss, yes.

-----

Left the hotel, off to the airport. It was fun staying at the Philippines though. People here are very hospitable, and I could see dedicated directioners. Wish we'd go back here to the Philippines.. or better yet the boys will plan of having a concert here in the Philippines.

Harry's POV

Checked out of the hotel, complete.

Well, the Philippines. It's actually nice to spend vacation with your family here. Even propose to your future wife. Well, I'll do that someday. And of course, to Gaile Somers.

As we left the hotel, I saw directioners. I'm proud of them. They just simply go near us to take a picture or ask for our autograph. And there were two directioners who have a T-Shirt saying "I ship Gaile and Harry, 4ever". That's the cutest shirt ever. Me and the boys walked to them.

"Hi! You know me, right?" I smiled at them.

"YES YES YES! You're Harry Edward Styles, omg." the girl was about to squeal. Good thing she didn't.

"So, tell me thy names." I looked at them both. "Hi, I-I'm Alodia." I turned to the other girl, "Bernice." They smiled at me, of course. I'm handsome. ;)

"I ship Gaile and Harry, 4ever. Nice shirt, love." I winked at them.

"So, do you want those shirts to be signed by the guys infront of you?" Zayn suggested, they jumped into excitement. Bernice handed me her permanent marker, and we signed their shirt.

"But wait, where's Gaile?" Alodia asked, I pointed at the counter. They both ran to Gaile and asked for an autograph. Sweet.

I saw Gaile signed their shirt, and we had to go. I gave a signal to Gaile. The 2 little pumpkins, Alodia and Bernice waved good bye. We waved back. Now, let's face it. We're off to the airport, baby.

--------

"Flight to London in 10 minutes." they announced. We were on the plane. I was beside Gaile and Zayn. Luckily, Gaile raced to the seat by the window. I was supposed to be there.

"Excited, babe?" I asked Gaile, she held my hand and smiled.

-------

After 30 minutes, the plane took off. Here we go, London! I missed home. Gaile was sleepy, so I placed her head on my chest. And I also slept.