Chapter 40- Yes

5 months later...

Daniel's POV

Yes 5 months have passed and it's been the worst.

I still suck because I can't still remember anything. There are a lot of things that happened. Tapos na ang Christmas,New Year, My Birthday,and Kathryn's I did also graduated. It's April 30 now.

After Kathryn and I fight she never talk to me again. Kasalanan ko din naman. I should start controlling my anger from now on.

The only good thing that happen to me since 5 months is Kath will finally come back here in the Philippines. Makikita ko na rin siya.

"I really miss you"pakikipag usap ko sa picture ni Kath here on Instagram tinitignan ko kasi ang mga old memories namin since wala ako maalala.

I saw a video of me and Kath maybe this is the time when I ask her to be my girlfriend so I watch the video

"The two of us against the world?"I ask myself after watching the video because those are the lines the both of us said before the video ended.

"Geeeeez..."

I remember...

I remember everything...

Kathryn's POV

"Kath!!!"sigaw ni Loisa at agad akong niyakap.

"I miss all of you"sabi ko't si Julia at Janella naman ang niyakap silang tatlo ang sumundo sa akin ngayon.

"Omg! Let's go home all of them are waiting for you"pagyaya ni Julia and umalis na kami. Janella drove us home.

Finally. I'm. Back.

**

"Where are we?"tanong ko sa kanila ng ibaba nila ako sa isang garden. "This is not my house"dagdag ko pa.

"Basta let's go?"Loisa

I realize that this is my house in Tagaytay.

"Garden tayo"Janella

Dumiretso kami ng Garden and I became shock. It is exactly fix when Dj ask me to be his girl years ago...

"Guys what is ha--

Natigil ako ng makitang ako na lang mag isa at wala na sina Juls.

Ano bang meron?

Suddenly, A group of orchestra played a song through their instruments.

All of my friends and family came out except Daniel. Oww maybe this is a party because I'm back. Well obviously wala si Deej because we fought.

"Hey Guys I miss all of you"sabi ko pero nakangiti lang sila sa akin habang si Tita Kriza ay nagsisimula ng umiyak. Patay na ba ako't umiiyak siya?" I'm back didn't you miss me?"dagdag ko pa pero wala talaga.

I'm wrong this is not my come back party

Ano ba talaga ang nangyayare?

Daniel's POV

I prepared a surprise for Kath to make it up to her..

And dapat by this time nakalabas na ako pero kinakabahan talaga ako what if ay--

Sssssshhhhh think positive Dj kaya ko to!

Lumabas na ako and I saw how his face turned confused to shock.

"Hey"pagbati ko sa kanya pero nakakunot lang ang noo niya sa akin

"What is happening?!? Wag mo na akong paikutin! Nalilito na ako! Danielito ayaw ko nito!! Hindi ko ala--

I put my index finger to make her stop from talking

"Ako muna pede?"sabi ko sa kanya at tinanggal ang daliri ko mula sa bibig niya.

She didn't say a thing so maybe she's letting me to speak.

"I'm sorry I didn't control my anger and alam kong yun ang madalas nating pagawayan so from now on I will control my emotions. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings and turn your heart into pieces again. I will forever love you Kathryn. You are the only person that I will love... I want to spend the rest of my life with you... The two of us against the world right?"

"You remember?"tanong niya and her eyes become teary.

"Yes"sagit ko sa kanya at lumuhod sa harap niya "Will you marry me?"dagdag ko pa and I opened the small box revealing a ring

"I know it is too early but I want to be only one step closer ti'll you will be officially mine. 5 years from now and in that time I'm already 26 and your 25 so yes or no baby?"

She look at our families and friends, who are all crying now. They all nodded and Kath look at me.

"Y-yes"

I smiled and it was the biggest smile I ever did. I put her the ring ang hug her as tight as I could.

We enjoyed the night and said how we love each other...

__________________________________

Short but worth it😉. Epilogue is next😘