❈ ℝ𝕖𝕟 𝕂𝕦𝕣𝕠𝕤𝕒𝕨𝕒 ❈

Name: Ren Kurosawa

Talent: SHSL strategist

Age: 16

Gender: Male

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Appearance: Ren has spiky blond hair, very expressive steel blue eyes, sharp chin and strong bone structure. He sometimes uses black reading glasses with blue stripes at the bottom part. He has white peach colored skin and has his chin is up 24/7. Ren is not very tall (167 cm or so) and weights 57 kg. Ren has a terribly sloppy posture and, when sitting down, changes his position every 5 minutes.

He has the coat of arms of the Royal Air Force with the British flag behind as a tattoo on his back (which he got illegally), as a symbol of his eternal loyalty to his homeland.

Outfit: He usually wears a short sleeved red V-neckline shirt and brown shirt with a smaller neckline behind it and a pair of large denim jeans. Sometimes he also uses a waist-length blue coat with beige fur on the hoodie and St Peter's cross on its back. 

Personality: Ren is mischievous, yet charismatic and patient. He has a great sense of humor and likes pranks, regardless of his look and sarcastic attitude. If he finds a true friend worth of his loyalty, he'll give it the world.

Likes: Planning strategies, mystery novels, smart people, fencing, sports, baking.

Dislikes: His japanese name, flowers (allergies), aimless people, girl problems (periods are weird).

Other:Ren is an avid patriot and that's an important part of his character.His favorite sport is volleyball, but he is a complete disaster at it. His grades are exceptional and he often exercises while reading. He is extremely ticklish. Ren is a great baker and his favorite sweets are profiteroles. His favorite food, however, is steak and kidney pie.

Backstory: Kurosawa is the son of the Chief Master Sergeant of the Royal Air Force band, Veronica Brigham of the japanese Lieutenant of the British Navy, Ayumu Kurosawa. (Their household was a huge mess, as you might have guessed).At the age of twelve, Ren's older sister died in a terrorist attack, leaving 9-year-old Ren deeply depressed. He found a refuge in war, feeling powerful and passionate while preparing the air force's moves and predicting his enemies' strategy (his mother would only allow his strategies to be executed if she plainly agreed with them, even though she would never doubt their efficiency). For a long time, the boy become brutal and disinterested in his regular life and friends. Therefore, his father took him away from violent battlefields. For months, Ren tried to satisfy his desire with chess, football and fencing (which he became great at), but soon got sick of the unsatisfying activities.Looking back, Ren calls himself "an angsty brat" in a "complicated phase", even though he recognizes his intellect at the time as "much above the ordinary". He reluctantly moved to Japan at the age of 15 at Hope Peak's request.His only goal is to ultimately lead the Air Force.

Bonus: When Ren was going through a hard time, only one person was allowed in his life: his name was Mitsuki Ishikawa, which would later on be known as the Ultimate Gungi player  ( TheHeirOfRavenclaw 's character).

//Under construction//
-Will soon be edited-