Chessa

A few months later

Chance

The boy's and I went to get Froyo because we were bored. When Jake and Tony were ordering a second round I saw a beautiful girl sitting at a table alone eating froyo while using her phone. I stared at her for a few minutes thinking if I should walk up to her or not. A few seconds later she looked up. I immediately looked down blushing. She noticed I was staring at her and started blushing. I finally decided not to be a coward and go talk to her. I stood up and started walking up to her. She noticed and started smiling. I asked, "Is this seat taken?", "No, but now it is.". I sat down admiring all her features as she looked at mine. She has chocolate brown eyes, brown hair, and a beautiful smile. After a few minutes of talking, I started leaning in. She started leaning in and soon enough, we were kissing. I felt the same spark I felt with Alex, but it wasn't just a spark. It was a fireworks show.. We let go after a few minutes. We were out of breath.
"I have to go..", she said, standing up,
"Wait! Umm.. Can I get your number?", I said shyly,
"Sure!", she said smiling as her eyes lit up, she passed me her phone and I put my number in. I put my name as "Chance 💜😍", I smirked. She saw me and asked why. I said, "Nothing..", when she started walking away, I turned her around and kissed her. This one was more passionate, romantic, and long. When we released, she said, "Bye, Chance.", I replied, "Bye, Tessa."