Authors note/ pacifica's worst

My future chapter plot:

Pacifica keeps on dieing and waking up screaming as if it's a dream.Who is killing her on her birthday.

I wonder who is causing these strange events to happen to Pacifica?!!!

Wow I wrote Soo much in 2 hours!

😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏

I hope you all enjoy this funny chapter 😂 lol.

If you watch mind your language you should already

Know Pacifica was acting like Ali!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Haha it was sooo funny to write I had sooooooooooooo much fun writing it and I hope you all have fun reading.

Seriously I had a Writers block and I somehow wrote this chapter OMG 😲👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌🖐🖐🖐🖐🖐🖐🖐🖐🖐🖐🖐🖐🖐🖐🖐🖐🖐🖐🖐🖐🖐🖐🖐🖐thank god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you are wondering why I using mind your language in this story. Well, I wanted my story to be more interesting.

Haha can you blame me? I really wanted this to happen.

And you guys wanna know something???????????

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂💡 I came up with this idea while bathing .)

Bye guys see you all next time remember to 'Vote' and 'share' Really appreciate if you guys do but not a must. I won't force you if you don't want to. I'm a nice person, well in Wattpad I am at least lol..........😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉cheers and goodbye. Stay safe, stay blessed!!! God loves you!!!