It Ended

I read Alchemist around half an year back. It was given to me by one of my good friends because I never read it and she told me I will love it. But since at that time i wasn't interested in reading novels or any kind of book in that matter (I was UG medical student and the only books i read were my course related books) so she gifted it to me. I loved it not because she said i will love it but because it connected with me when the whole world was kindof failing me. I admit at first i wasn't interested in it and it took me three whole months to develop my interest into it, but after the market incident and how Santiago handled it, I was hooked on it. His journey helped me with my journey. Before reading Alchemist i was a pushover person, I never did what I wanted to do instead went with what others expected from me. But reading Alchemist helped me overcome it, helped me realize that there were dreams i want to follow too and hell i don't want it to get too late. I know lots of people do not take it the way i did but this is what I took from the story. His belief in his dream, his courage to leave everything behind, his faith on the omens and world of the souls and his persistence to achieve it. <3 It personally helped me alot. If there is someone who hasn't yet read it I would recommend you to give it a go.
And I know lots of you don't care but I finally graduated from my medical college yesterday (yes i got my finals result yesterday (*_*)) and now i will either become trainee or will continue my studies in a university  which provides postgraduate courses.. 🎓  So whoever is reading this please pray for me it is going to get tougher for me XD.